No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't imagine the pain everyone is going through there dealing with this, prayers for your son.

Comment

I have a fantastic 16 year old son. I showed him this thread as it hit me hard and your son certainly is a fine young man and lucky to be alive but even luckier to have the parents he has! We discussed the sad state of these shootings that nobody ever thinks will happen to them and how to be aware and ready if it does. He was impressed with Clay, and JJ Watt , and seemed to get my concern. They don't understand how much we parents worry about them, I know I didn't until I was a parent! Hoping Clay heals up well and continues to do well! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all...

Comment

I've been invited to go to Austin tommorow for a Round table discussion with Govenor Abbot. I've asked my pastor to accompany me. Praying I can hold it together long enough to get my point across. Good night and thanks for all the prayers.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          I've been invited to go to Austin tommorow for a Round table discussion with Govenor Abbot. I've asked my pastor to accompany me. Praying I can hold it together long enough to get my point across. Good night and thanks for all the prayers.

Hoggslayer
          You got this. And you are not alone. Snap your fingers and there are 10,000 at your side.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoggslayer

May God grant you peace and comfort as you speak from the heart and express exactly what you are intending and that those words fall on receptive ears, hearts, and minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bless all of you and continued prayers for healing, physically and mentally.

Comment

I'm going to bring him to Bownanza next year.

Hoggslayer
                If you do, holler. I will put you and your family up that weekend. I have two spare bedrooms and live around the corner.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family as well as all the other involved. Glad to see Clay is healing quickly.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Thank you Lord for the wonderful doctors you have provided for Clay's care, and for the physical healing you have already given him. Please continue to show us your grace and help Clay heal, emotionally, as well.

It's still hard to believe that this has hit so close to home, but it makes me proud to be so close, seeing how all of these young men and women are conducting themselves in the wake of what could be one of the toughest hurdles in their lives.

Comment

Awesome brother, continued prayers for everyone is this tragedy. Stay strong today as well

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Lord Jesus we know your are our Advocate with the Father, and You have promised us that whatever we ask in Your name You will grant it in the Will of the Father. Lord we ask for strength, wisdom, and a strong presence for our brother Jay as he speaks TRUTH in the discussions today in our State's capitol. Soften the hearts of those who will hear him, and give this body of State leaders, Community leaders, citizens and professionals much wisdom and discernment that brings about an end to such evil. Lord we know that only You can defeat evil and we pray for the day that You are welcomed back into our schools and are able to openly bless them as You once did. Lord I personally ask You to close the mouths of those who would support evil and denial of Your power to fix this and heal our land. Lord I pray for an awakening across our land that brings our nation back to You. I pray it begins with our Brother Jay's testimony of his experiences and what he has witnessed through You. Give in Strength. Give him the right words, and give him the powerful delivery of an earthly father who loves his son. We lift up all these who have been affected by this evil that came down on this community. We lift them up and petition You Lord God through the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

God speed Jay!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Lord Jesus we know your are our Advocate with the Father, and You have promised us that whatever we ask in Your name You will grant it in the Will of the Father. Lord we ask for strength, wisdom, and a strong presence for our brother Jay as he speaks TRUTH in the discussions today in our State's capitol. Soften the hearts of those who will hear him, and give this body of State leaders, Community leaders, citizens and professionals much wisdom and discernment that brings about an end to such evil. Lord we know that only You can defeat evil and we pray for the day that You are welcomed back into our schools and are able to openly bless them as You once did. Lord I personally ask You to close the mouths of those who would support evil and denial of Your power to fix this and heal our land. Lord I pray for an awakening across our land that brings our nation back to You. I pray it begins with our Brother Jay's testimony of his experiences and what he has witnessed through You. Give in Strength. Give him the right words, and give him the powerful delivery of an earthly father who loves his son. We lift up all these who have been affected by this evil that came down on this community. We lift them up and petition You Lord God through the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

God speed Jay!!

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

God speed Jay!!
                              Amen Amen Amen!!

Comment

I guess they wanted the DNA from the blood to see if they could clone a super bad *** agent.

Hoggslayer
                                I love this!!!!!

God be with you today, prayers your way!

Comment

Working...
                                X