TBH 4x4 Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH 4x4 Trip?

I know that there are several folks around here with 4x4's. Would there be any interest in getting a group together and hitting one of the off road parks? I was thinking something along the lines of Barnwell (Tyler), Northwest (Bridgeport) or Wolf Caves (Mason).

Scheduling would be my problem, but I'd be interested if I could work it out.

Comment

Bump

Thought this would have a little more traction

Comment

I'd be somewhat interested if in Mason. I'm hitting Hidden Falls Sunday.

Comment

I had forgotten about Hidden Falls. That would be an option as well. Im not a mud guy so trying to avoid parks like General Sam's and Crosby

Comment

What about going to Oklahoma for a weekend along the talamina trail

Comment

Following this one. I need to do some tlc on my Bronco then I can be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                Never heard of it, but am open to other ideas as long as it doesn't involve barreling through 3' of mud, lol.

Barnwell and Northwest are both about an hour from Ft. Worth which makes it easy to schedule a day trip for those with busy schedules.

Comment

I would be in.

Comment

Wish I could have made it to Hammers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                      That wouldn't be the same thing as the K Trail is it?

Comment

I may be in depending on timing.

Comment

Would it be easier to ask what dates are out or what dates are good?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            That wouldn't be the same thing as the K Trail is it?
                            Part of it is.

K trail starts near Clayton. There are roads all over the place and you can get from point to point without ever getting on pavement.

It's been several years since I did it.

Wheeling up around Clayton is world class. Not for the faint of heart however, body damage is inevitable. Not mall crawler friendly.

Green Acres was my favorite area.
                            Last edited by Gummi Bear; 02-06-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Man if I still had my little 89 4runner I'd be all over this, dual lockers, 5.29 gears and armor.... I don't think my 1 ton will make much of a trail rig.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                              X