No announcement yet.

Netflix western: Godless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down the best Netflix show I've watched. I really liked it. I wish it was more than 7 episodes

Comment

I know the movie set is on a ranch outside of Lamy. La belle and Moses are real ghost towns in NM.
      Sad to see Whitey ended by Keith "the Dean of mean" Jardine.

Comment

Going to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Definitely not PG

Lesbians and naked ladies...

Guess the writers lack creativity and inspiration.

Good grief...
          Good grief is about the best you can say. Reincarnation of Deadwood ? I watched about ten minutes of that one before turning the channel.

Comment

Movie was filmed outside Galasteo NM South Of Santa Fe. They CGI the mountains in there for effect. Great Movie I thought it was Awesome.

Comment

Great show, just finished it this afternoon.

Comment

I watched it....it was good..

Just finished Longmire...I really enjoyed it, although it was time to end it. They were running out of ideas.

Comment

Great show. Whitey Winn had me feeling inspired to twirl the ole Vaquero around a little bit.

Comment

Late to the party but just started yesterday and finished now. Great series and a fun watch. Jeff Daniels killed it especially since his only other work I am aware of is Dumb and Dumber lol

Comment

I do concur
                      This was a great show and hats off to Jeff Daniels he did a really good job

Comment

It’s not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          New western series released via netflix November 22.
                          Filmed right up the road.
                          I'm not sure how Jeff Daniels will turn out in his role.

Here is the trailer.

Godless country.
                          https://youtu.be/MHnWjhdg5kU
                          Jeff Daniels yes sir I know what you mean. After Dumber & Dumber I just can't take anything he does seriously.
                          Kinda like Billy Bob Thornton after Sling Blade but he was weird way before that.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                            Jeff Daniels yes sir I know what you mean. After Dumber & Dumber I just can't take anything he does seriously.
                            Kinda like Billy Bob Thornton after Sling Blade but he was weird way before that.
                            Thanks
                            I was pleasantly surprised by his character. I think he should do more of the western genre.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              I was pleasantly surprised by his character. I think he should do more of the western genre.

He did an incredible job imo. Easy to get by the Dumb and Dumber stuff watching him here.

Comment

I watched most of both seasons again in anticipation of the August real series of season 3. I love it. Buddy turned me on to Frontier...couldn't stop watching it til I finished the series. Declan Harp character was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X