Clear All

In!
    Love that Band!

Comment

Love me some ZZ Top.

Comment

La grange play it when I go threw to port a

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]ZZ Top - Pearl Necklace - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yup I do jam them windows down music cranked up down the highway from time to time lol

Comment

def one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jsctx84 View Post
                  def one of my favorites
                  Good looking flathead in your avatar!!

Comment

I saw them last summer at whitewater amphitheatre and they sounded excellent.

Under pressure is my personal favorite, with legs right behind it

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      One of the craziest nights ever experienced by the Dog brothers in Dallas.

[ATTACH]310978[/ATTACH]

I'd share more but I'm not sure the statute of limitations has expired.
                      Bet that was a concert to remember!

Comment

They are doing a tour in Europe in June, we are going to see them in Belgium. Saw them about 2 years ago and they are still great.

Comment

One of my favorite all time rock bands. Just missed them last time here in Corpus.

Comment

Huge Fan Here ! I have been to see them more times than I can count and remember I think Frank Beard , the one without a beard , lives in Katy . I think Billy has a condo around the Galleria , and Dusty did have a place in Baycliff , but I believe he lives in The Woodlands now , neighbors with a friend of mine . . .

Comment

Oh , and getting ready to go see them here in Australia next month !

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                                Oh , and getting ready to go see them here in Australia next month !
                                Australia!! On my bucket list, and your gona see ZZ TOPP there? I'm jealous!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X