Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, at least the bleeding heart liberals have their priorities right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Bingo!!
    But why are so many thinking otherwise & buying into the media hyperbole?
    2% arse wipes on the left and 2% arse wipes on the right.................and the UNITED States of America is going away?
    Even the fringe fence sitters don't amount to much more.
    But what is alarming is our little microcosm on TBH.
    The disrespect and utter rudeness that has started on this site is waaaaay out of bounds. Where is that coming from? Why is it here?
    Perception I guess. Klansmen, white supremacy groups, Trump's supporters and Republicans are all grouped into one. I non-stop barrage of verbal and physical attacks.

Alt-left, racism screaming white/cop hating groups get invited to the white house and put on a high pedestal. It's getting old.

Comment

Bingo!!
      But why are so many thinking otherwise & buying into the media hyperbole?
      2% arse wipes on the left and 2% arse wipes on the right.................and the UNITED States of America is going away?
      Even the fringe fence sitters don't amount to much more.
      The disrespect and utter rudeness that has started on this site is waaaaay out of bounds. Where is that coming from? Why is it here?
      I believe the 2% you refer to on both sides has to do with lack of intelligence among a myriad of other factors. Those people usually haven't amounted to squat and want a scapegoat instead of improving themselves intellectually, professionally and personally. Hate is taught, not bred. Personal experiences shape our view as well but not to that degree. The media pushes this hatred because it benefits them and the left wing agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
        Yes, you are correct. I was addressing a specific point about black-on-black murders. It's a matter of whom we associate with.

It more aptly proves my point, there is no rampant race war waged in the streets of America as the media would have us swallow.
        This whole media fabricated race war is just that. I've never seen anything like it. The question is what is their end game?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Perception I guess. Klansmen, white supremacy groups, Trump's supporters and Republicans are all grouped into one. I non-stop barrage of verbal and physical attacks.

Alt-left, racism screaming white/cop hating groups get invited to the white house and put on a high pedestal. It's getting old.
          It is absolutely OLD! This same type of crap got old in my dads time also. But as technology has allowed us to see that less than 4 or 5% of people are driving that negative narrative & agenda.
          WE gotta be smarter than that as a group of people observing this non sense. Moral clarity must rule the day.......not just from our leader but from ALL of us. Don't get discouraged as bigotry will never lead the way.

Comment

I believe the 2% you refer to on both sides has to do with lack of intelligence among a myriad of other factors. Those people usually haven't amounted to squat and want a scapegoat instead of improving themselves intellectually, professionally and personally. Hate is taught, not bred. Personal experiences shape our view as well but not to that degree. The media pushes this hatred because it benefits them and the left wing agenda.
            Yes, they would be the trash that we all recognize are driving this non sense. Wrong is Wrong, but we are better. Don't know how to be any clearer?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              This whole media fabricated race war is just that. I've never seen anything like it. The question is what is their end game?
              To keep on keepin' on selling commercials. It keeps them in the high-end parties, keeps their multi-million dollar estates and keeps their left wing agenda on the forefront with a National audience. I don't think they worry much beyond that.

Comment

It is absolutely OLD! This same type of crap got old in my dads time also. But as technology has allowed us to see that less than 4 or 5% of people are driving that negative narrative & agenda.
                WE gotta be smarter than that as a group of people observing this non sense. Moral clarity must rule the day.......not just from our leader but from ALL of us. Don't get discouraged as bigotry will never lead the way.

The problem is, you are "preaching to the choir". Most of the people (especially on this sub forum) are successful and it didn't come from being bigoted morons. We can be better prople each day, teach our children the correct way to live and show them hypocrisy and idiocy on display when it rears it's head. I figure most people don't do those simple things...

Comment

Well, at least the bleeding heart liberals have their priorities right...

Intense tribalism, unfortunately at the expense of individualism, objectivity and reason.
                  Last edited by Vermin93; 08-21-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Varmint: Look Mommy! I learned a new word!!

Varmint's Mom: What word is that, Varmint?

Varmint: My word is "tribalism", Mommy!

Varmint's Mom: That's a fine word, Varmint.

Varmint: I know, Mommy! I'm going to use it tirelessly AND out of context until someone notices me!!! Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism.

Varmint: It's not working, Mommy....

Comment

Lmao!^^^^^^^^^

Comment

These will be next...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          Intense tribalism, unfortunately at the expense of individualism, objectivity and reason.
                          Rhymes with plagiarism

Uh oh

Comment

Varmint: Look Mommy! I learned a new word!!

Varmint's Mom: What word is that, Varmint?

Varmint: My word is "tribalism", Mommy!

Varmint's Mom: That's a fine word, Varmint.

Varmint: I know, Mommy! I'm going to use it tirelessly AND out of context until someone notices me!!! Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism. Tribalism.

Varmint: It's not working, Mommy....

Hahaha,

Because there is only one tribe right? His tribe isn't a tribe? Literally the embodiment of tribalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              You sure seem to throw the word tribalism around a lot. Considering that the members here don't live in a tribe, it's obvious that you are doing nothing more than attempting to stroke your own ego by looking down on others with your little snide, inaccurate definition of what is actually going on.

You see, there are a lot of people on here with the same core convictions. I know it's hard for someone who has none to understand, but what that means is, although we are individuals, we dislike the same things for the same reasons. I know you being a Centrist and all makes you falsely feel like you have it all figured out and people on either side you consider idiots. Well, the truth is, Centrist lack core convictions and seem to have an unrealistic view of what life is really all about. Centrist are known to make up their own parameters about subjects, and change them when they deem necessary. In others words like a wind vane.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, by your definition of "tribalism", I'll take that as a compliment due to the fact that many on here have the same core convictions as me.........THANK GOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                Hahaha,

Because there is only one tribe right? His tribe isn't a tribe? Literally the embodiment of tribalism.
                                Most movements, including conservatism and liberalism, are tribalistic to some extent. Trumpism and anti-Trumpism are more recent, extreme examples. In politics, the farther one moves to the right or left, the more tribal it gets. Defending the tribe and its causes gets in the way of objective reality. The difference is that conservative tribalism is somewhat disciplined and frequently guided by religion while liberal tribalism is much more moblike. In either case, a devoted tribalist will frequently unleash an obnoxious, personal, emotion-based verbal assualt if you question or challenge one of their unsubstantiated political or religious beliefs.

As I previously mentioned, a political forum on a hunting site is likely to be ruled by conservative tribalism for obvious demographic reasons.

Examples of ideological tribalism from both ends of the spectrum -

- Hardcore liberal ideologues in complete denial over illegal immigration to the point where no amount of evidence, observation or data will convince them that illegal immigration should actually be illegal rather than enabled. Their cause ("social justice") is more important than objective reality (the law, the existence of a border, and the negative impacts of illegal immigration).

- Hardcore conservative ideologues unwilling to admit that slavery and white supremacy were a primary cause of secession despite overwhelming historical evidence written by the leaders who actually did the seceding. This is a verifiably dishonest and intensely hypocritical position fed by propaganda and the censorship of historical documents. Their cause (revisionist Confederate "heritage", aka "The Lost Cause") is more important than objective reality (actual documented history). We saw this play out the past few days as some posters ignored, spun, dodged and evaded the actual declarations of secession by Texas and other states.

My subjective observation and opinion on the subject is pretty simple - if you're a hardcore liberal or conservative, there's probably something wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X