Who owns the most Bitcoin on TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
    F Bitcoins - Cannabis stock is where it's at!

Next .com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      and technology criminals using it for collecting data-ransom payments.

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I own tens of dollars of Iraqi dinar though.

Comment

The real money is going to be in the Iraqi Dinar.....soon.

Comment

Bushels and pecks. All we need is one good EMP.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              Can I get an explanation on why that would be?

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                Haha that would sure be nice. Only bought like $125 us in it but that's like 250k dinar so if it ever works out it would sure be a nice payday. But I know people who spent way way more than I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                  If you find the concept interesting, listening to Andreas describe how it works, is really incredible. He's The Godfather of Bitcoin, and makes his living from supporting and using it.

I listen to podcasts in the truck, it's my version of books on tape.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues" - Abraham Lincoln
                  Andreas makes his living making small rocks out of big rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                    Can I get an explanation on why that would be?
                    10+ years ago that was the speculation and tons of folks bought Dinar

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      Haha that would sure be nice. Only bought like $125 us in it but that's like 250k dinar so if it ever works out it would sure be a nice payday. But I know people who spent way way more than I did.
                      I have a buddy who literally spent his retirement on Dinar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a separate savings account just for trading in and out of bitcoin by wire. I used Coinbase for my crypto currency wallet. It was legit. I almost couldn't believe it. Never bought any other crypto currencies except bitcoin. You can't buy all you want either, only so many can be bought by one person.

The reason bitcoin goes up when there is an IMF crisis is because like Cypress, there was a run on the banks and the austerity measures allowed the IMF to give haircuts to their bank accounts right of the top. Some 30% straight to them from bank accounts. It's a desperate thing to do when a country is in major debt and is highly leveraged. Don't think it can't happen in the US.

Another theory is that Cypress was chosen because of allot of corrupt Russian money kept there.

Some experts say bitcoin may go to $10,000 per US$, I wouldn't count on it. I'm into land and rentals now, but bitcoin was a fun experience. I sold allot st 1,200 then it dropped to 2-300 for a few years and when it recently hit 1,100 during Brexit, I sold most and got into land.

Comment

Bitcoin is a temporary bubble. Avoid at all costs. It is only useful for 3 kinds of folks:
                          1. The tax evaders
                          2. Those involved in non-legal activities
                          3. The greedy

Coinvert claims to be a cryptocurrency exchange similar to ShapeShift. It offers instant conversions between different coins, the attractive prices and the recent marketing campaign created by Coinver
                          Last edited by bermise; 03-05-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                              Bitcoin is a temporary bubble. Avoid at all costs. It is only useful for 3 kinds of folks:
                              1. The tax evaders
                              2. Those involved in non-legal activities
                              3. The greedy

https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-scam-s...ning-coinvert/
                              #3 fits most of us... we all are a little greedy I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                                I have a buddy who literally spent his retirement on Dinar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                How's the Dinar looking now?

Bitcoin is way up there around 1,700 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X