• Show
Clear All

Bear Whitetail 2
    Jennings Arrowstar
    Bear Polar LTD
    Mathews SBXT
    Mathews Drenalin

Comment

Of the ones I've owned the Destroyer 340 was my favorite. Fast, forgiving, smooth. Moved onto a insanity cpx, and now shoot the rpm360.

I shot a friends z7x years ago and loved it, but didnt have the funds to pick it up. My BIL still has a 06 SBXT with the original strings on it and it's a dream to shoot.

I will be looking for a new slinger in the next year or so and will take a serious look at the vertix, halon, ritual 30, kure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        There hasn't been a MEANINGFUL change in bows in 10 years, maybe more... All marketing and hype for fan boys
        As long as you don't consider being as fast or faster with a smoother draw cycle, quieter at higher speeds, considerably more dead in the hand, better backwalls, more mechanical accuracy, and a more forgiving bow (i know this last part has some subjectivity in it, but is is culmination of the other improvements) an improvement, then you would be correct. But, all those improvements, especially when added together make for a much better overall bow across all bow brands, regardless of which brand you are a fanboy of :-)

Comment

The Hoyt Ultratec was the most versatile bow ever made. My 2005 is still hanging in the man cave. Can't make myself get rid of it.

Comment

Hoyt RX-4 Alpha

Comment

Anything with the "old" Bowtech wooden grips 😂

Comment

Pse dna sp

Comment

For me, it's the Mathews Drenalin

Comment

Mathews Z7 extreme
                    Elite Answer

Comment

I have a switchback left hand 2 sets of limbs. Loaded out. It has 50 lbs limbs I believe that I have a set of 70 lb limbs too. I believe it is a 29 or 30 in draw.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

PSE Brute. It is the A-10 Wart Hog of bows and has stood the test of time.

Comment

Switchback

Comment

Some one mentioned the Bear Whitetail 2. I think this bow did more for the archery community than any other bow. It got a lot of people involved in this great passion.

Comment

Don't know that I would call it the "GOAT" but the Pearson Spoiler was a game changer

I also had a Jennings Carbon Extreme, weighed a ton but was one of the bows I missed when I sold it because I shot it so good

Another of my favorites started life as a Hoyt Mako and was "Frankensteined" with Pearson Renegade wheels and home made set of strings and cables (trial and error lengths until we dialed it in).
                              Fast, quiet and a definite shooter. Downside to it was the molded aluminum handle. About like sticking your tongue to the flag pole on a COLD day

Comment

I love my Switchback XT but having just shot a VXR the Switchback will be in retirement mode within the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X