Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best .40 cal pistol for the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my daily carry.

Then my back up carry.

Sig .239 .40

Last edited by TexasWicked1; 01-18-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

MP

Comment

berretta .40 ,never failed me yet, EZ on the hands wit hogue grips!

Comment

I like my xd

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
            Which gun was used when the officer accidentally shot the perp in the back that was lying on the ground, Glock.

Which gun was used when the cop accidentally shot himself in the foot while in front of a class, Glock.

Yep, you can't put a safety on stupid either
            And none of the extra safeties would not have helped either one of morons. The agent thought the gun was unloaded and pulled the trigger.

Not sure which officer shooting a suspect you are talking about but the one I can think of thought it was the taser and not his pistol.

My biggest complaint about the XD is the grip safety has to be enaged to pull the slide back. JMB got it right on the 1911.

Comment

Another vote for Glock. I have carried mine through rain, mud, sleet, and snow. I have never had a misfire. Its not the prettiest or most comfortable but definitely has reliability covered.

My XD is a more comfortable gun and fun to shoot. However it has been a little more sensitive for me. It has jammed on me in several matches while running and gunning. I haven't had the glock do this yet.

Comment

I've got the Glock 23 and love it

Comment

Originally posted by awatsonjr View Post
                  Glock.
                  another one for the glock

Comment

Glock 35 here . . .it's a shooter. When loaded, it is heavy enough to use as a club in self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotekiller View Post
                      Another vote for Glock. I have carried mine through rain, mud, sleet, and snow. I have never had a misfire. Its not the prettiest or most comfortable but definitely has reliability covered.

My XD is a more comfortable gun and fun to shoot. However it has been a little more sensitive for me. It has jammed on me in several matches while running and gunning. I haven't had the glock do this yet.
                      Who are you?
                      I was out there with Adam a couple weeks ago. Good times!

Comment

Glock 30 for me. Not saying it's the best or worst, because I don't know. I do know it shoots and shots straight.

Comment

I can't speak for the .40, but I have an M&P 9mm (full size) and I love it...like the trigger, like the feel of the gun. Does have a loaded chamber indicator...but that's it on mine. But they make several models with as many safeties as you want, I believe (thumb/magazine).

Comment

Glock 23 or 22

Comment

Benetta Px4

Comment

sig sauer 2022 40 cal is a nice pistol. resonable priced at 399 at academy sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X