The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great colors this morning at sunrise. God's artwork in the clouds.

μολν λαβ

Comment

Lost a Head of Ranch Security yesterday, RIP Hank

He came by his name honestly. Bones on here had named him Blue but first time in the Nilgai truck he started a cattle parade by hanging half off-half on the tailgate agitating every momma cow in the pasture. Hunting buddy commented he looked and acted like Hank the Cowdog and the rest is history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I loved those books when I was a kid. RIP, Hank.

Comment

Looks like a fine dog there, Russ.
          RIP Hank.

Comment

Pawpaw, I want to go fishing. Ok baby lets go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2385.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	24490265

Comment

Me and the boys from the last couple of weekends.

Comment

Comment

Sig is crawling especially when a bottle is put in front of her.

Im almost 100% sure my boy is right handed but left eye dominant. I said "We have 2 of these (showed 2 fingers on left hand) and 5 of these (showed 5 fingers on right hand). How many do we have total?" He closed his right eye and took his right pointer finger and counted fingers...1,2,3,4,5,6,7. "7". "Awesome! Good job son".

Comment

I'm going to a memorial service this afternoon for a fellow archer and hunter who had a massive stroke last Saturday and passed on Sunday. His friends are bringing an arrow each which will be placed in his casket.

I put some clear lacquer on a tule cross I made during duck season from tulies, as I've done in the past.

Comment

Nicely done Bill, I still remember the one you made for Dan.

Comment

I make them when the Spirit moves me. I never remember setting up my decoys and saying I need to make some.

One was interred with Concho Man too.

Comment

Went to Huntsville yesterday and bought a truck from pazthru, came home to a horror movie worthy bleeder on a dehorned heifer. Couldn't tweeze it shut so had to slap iron too it like Joesy Wales prescribed, mom is going to try and finish cleaning the heifer's head up this morning.

First fatigue day in 15 days and feel like I ran a marathon instead of rested[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Got raffle tickets for youth group at church in yesterday, they got some cool prizes

And buckles for the folks shooting at a turkey shoot the day of the drawing

Comment

PM sent Russ.

Enjoying another beautiful morning on the ship channel.

Comment

Thanks Russ, check headed your way.

Comment

I'll keep an eye on the mailbox appreciate it Tim!

Comment

Working...
                                X