What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
    Got a great deal on this today! Yes it has an internal lock but happy with it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Love that pistol! Nice pick up.. I saw them on sale the other day with the 3".. I had to resist! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
      Post up how you like it. Been eyeing one lately and am curious how you feel it carries compared to the 19. Isn’t it a bit bigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this as well. I've been eyeballing the FN 509, Sig P320 and this CZ as well.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
        Post up how you like it. Been eyeing one lately and am curious how you feel it carries compared to the 19. Isn’t it a bit bigger?

Going to shoot it this week. It carries very similar to the glock. For me it points very natural. Hopefully that translates into being a good shooter. Trigger is night and day better than the glock

Comment

Signed on the dotted line for this one today. Should ship pretty soon. Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 X 55. Gonna top it with a Swarovski Z3 3-10X42. I can't wait.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barrett_Fieldcraft_1440x381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	24527386

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Signed on the dotted line for this one today. Should ship pretty soon. Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 X 55. Gonna top it with a Swarovski Z3 3-10X42. I can't wait.

[ATTACH]893641[/ATTACH]
            Looks like an awesome rifle setup! I'd be interested to hear how it does once you get it dialed in!

Comment

[ATTACH]893641[/ATTACH]

If it shoots anything like my MRAD you won’t be disappointed

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                Looks like an awesome rifle setup! I'd be interested to hear how it does once you get it dialed in!
                I'll handload for it and I really want to load the 130 gr. Swift Sirocco in it. I may buy a box of their ammunition to start with and see how it goes. If not well, then the 130 gr. Accubond will be the second choice.

Comment

Building the Grendel. But I finally found a nightforce 10-22 and it should ship this week and I am PUMPED about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Building the Grendel. But I finally found a nightforce 10-22 and it should ship this week and I am PUMPED about it lol

What ya doing with that 10-22??

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I'll handload for it and I really want to load the 130 gr. Swift Sirocco in it. I may buy a box of their ammunition to start with and see how it goes. If not well, then the 130 gr. Accubond will be the second choice.
                      Man those sciroccos will be awesome in it I bet.. I keep it simple with my hunting rounds, the gamekings have never failed me! Will this primarily be a hunting rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                        Man those sciroccos will be awesome in it I bet.. I keep it simple with my hunting rounds, the gamekings have never failed me! Will this primarily be a hunting rifle?
                        Yes, this will be just a hunting rifle. I had a sporterized Swede when I was a kid, but my dad got rid of it several years ago. I've been hankering for one for a long time.

I've tried the Sirocco's in two other calibers, .257 Roberts and 7mm SAUM and couldn't get them to group as well as I liked, but I think it was that I had them seated too close to the lands. Swift told me to seat them .030-.070 off the lands because they like a little jump. We'll see.

I'll try a box of their factory ammunition to see how it shoots and then work from there.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          What ya doing with that 10-22??

Sierracharlie out…
                          Putting a can on it. And a sig Romeo 5 and shooting stuff in the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Putting a can on it. And a sig Romeo 5 and shooting stuff in the face!!

I was referring to the nightforce 10-22 you mentioned in the Grendel build comment.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              I was referring to the nightforce 10-22 you mentioned in the Grendel build comment.

Sierracharlie out…
                              Yeah. I was too lol.

It’s a nightforce 25th anniversary ruger 10/22

Comment

Ahhhh I forgot they did that. . . Moving on lol

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X