Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devin and Casey were all in from day one and their enthusiasm rubbed off on the rest of the group. Devin put the sneak on an unsuspecting buck and two does the first day of hunting. Distance is always tricky to judge out there and my 15 year old rangefinder didn't help things any. After the first few shots didn't connect, I asked Devin if he had plenty of ammo. He responded "OH YEAH!" as he let another one rattle. We regrouped and were able to get in better range. His response still has me laughing.

The washed out roads and creek crossings turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Piling a Ranger full of a days worth of junk and these friends made for a great time. Thanks everyone for bringing your A game. I hope we can get a repeat next year with Michael in tow.

Steven and Casey, the pictures turned out great. I'm going to share some with my grandparents. They don't get to make it out there much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching a little of the video I have on my GoPro. Man...we out did ourselves on Sunday.

Comment

Brother...pass along a huge thanks to your family for us. I hope they have a small understanding of the fun so many of us have had getting to follow. Truly one of the best threads of the year.

I still don't know how you guys braved the heat with the bow in the past...it was outstanding that you guys caught good weather!!

Originally posted by Ben View Post
        Devin and Casey were all in from day one and their enthusiasm rubbed off on the rest of the group. Devin put the sneak on an unsuspecting buck and two does the first day of hunting. Distance is always tricky to judge out there and my 15 year old rangefinder didn't help things any. After the first few shots didn't connect, I asked Devin if he had plenty of ammo. He responded "OH YEAH!" as he let another one rattle. We regrouped and were able to get in better range. His response still has me laughing.

The washed out roads and creek crossings turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Piling a Ranger full of a days worth of junk and these friends made for a great time. Thanks everyone for bringing your A game. I hope we can get a repeat next year with Michael in tow.

Steven and Casey, the pictures turned out great. I'm going to share some with my grandparents. They don't get to make it out there much anymore.

Comment

This thread is excellent year after year. Congrats.

Comment

Great stuff!! Outstanding all around

Comment

Man you guys are pretty good with the cameras! Congrats on the goats!

Comment

I had very high expectations for this, and you dudes smoked past them.

You guys are pros, you can't fake that.

Comment

Epic as usual!!

Congrats guys, enjoyed the recap !!

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                    Epic as usual!!

Congrats guys, enjoyed the recap !!
                    Uh, this was last years FART.

Comment

Originally posted by goldeneagle View Post