No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. Gonna be a short sit, as I gotta run a boy to San Antonio for soccer

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Workin today think I'm gonna wait till AM Sunday. Btw quick question do we have to where blaze orange when walking to/from stand location

Comment

In stand
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm out. Could hear some announcer or something earlier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 6 up close and personal, but racer fell and screamed up on the trail. They always seem to have a race opening weekend. Might as well have been a string of firecrackers going off. Heading out on a business trip until next weeeknd, maybe then.... good luck everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
              Had 6 up close and personal, but racer fell and screamed up on the trail. They always seem to have a race opening weekend. Might as well have been a string of firecrackers going off. Heading out on a business trip until next weeeknd, maybe then.... good luck everyone!!!
              ****, that sucks...i misjugded the distance on a shot away from my feeder and shot right under a doe right after 7.

Hopefully that's my one fubar for the year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

1 buck and 3 does come in. The mature one just stayed behind a cedar never gave me a shot

Comment

Your kidding me!! I like to think of instances like this make it a true "Public Land Experience" That sucks, but sounds like you'll have your day sir. I'm leaving myself, nothing this morning. Hope the guy who recently set up near me and the property line
                  who has his groundblind with his hunting permit tagged to his blind laminated to the back. It's a small little tag tied to the back. If this is anyone's can you PM me so we could make sure eitherone of us is not crossing our deer trails. Thanks. Hope y'all had a safe and successful opening.

Comment

Had a group of 7-8 does come in. Took a shot at the mature doe but shot was high . There was only2 drops of blood. I Backed off coming back tonight with my dog.

Comment

I didn't see anything. Left my stand hit trail and there are 3 guys at a table manning a water station for race.

Comment

Punched my golden ticket.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                          Your kidding me!! I like to think of instances like this make it a true "Public Land Experience" That sucks, but sounds like you'll have your day sir. I'm leaving myself, nothing this morning. Hope the guy who recently set up near me and the property line
                          who has his groundblind with his hunting permit tagged to his blind laminated to the back. It's a small little tag tied to the back. If this is anyone's can you PM me so we could make sure eitherone of us is not crossing our deer trails. Thanks. Hope y'all had a safe and successful opening.
                          What section are you in? Buddy of mine lost his way in dark and crossed someone's blind in dark.

Comment

Heard a few gunshots go off. Nothing here yet

Comment

Walnut Creek

Comment

Calling it for morning. Ill be back this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X