Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my 6.7!

Comment

6.7 hands down. beats anything i've ever driven OEM. Wish I had the money for one!

Comment

Wow lots of misinformation. First of all the 4200 for a fuel pump repair is par for most newer diesel trucks if you don't do it yourself. They run a common rail system that's very high pressure ie expensive. Working on a diesel will be way more than a gasser no matter what. Also, they went with the 6.7 due to legal reasons with warranty claims. The scorpion had been in development for several years it wasn't an overnight thing.

All that being said I'd go with the 6.7 and I drive a 6.4. I have the spartan tuner with DPF delete and I avg 17.5-18 hand calculated mixed driving. I get 20 on the hwy with no driving over 70. I love my truck and I got it much cheaper than you'll touch a 6.7 for.

Comment

Thats what I wanted to hear
          I have a 2010 6.4
          getting ready to add a sparten and DPF
          next week

Comment

Comment

There are two options with ford diesels. The 7.3 or the 6.7.... nothing else reliable enough to drive imo.

Comment

Originally posted by KEG08 View Post
                6.7 hands down. beats anything i've ever driven OEM. Wish I had the money for one!
                Very true about the OEM.

Comment

Working...
                X