TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnW View Post
    I'm ready! Gonna miss the ones who are not going to be able to make it. I hope you new guys have some good stories. lol

~Eric
    Yes, we need some new stories around the campfire. I am ready to shoot some pigs and hang out with Tooty.

Comment

Eric, never a shortage of good stories around that fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
        Eric, never a shortage of good stories around that fire.
        Thats the truth!! I cant wait!

Comment

I would love to make this hunt with you guys. I missed my chance due to health problems on a previous hunt.
          I'd like to add my name back to the just incase list. However I'm never sure what my abilities will be.

Good luck to those of you that get to enjoy such a great time.

JC

Comment

Phillip, I mailed the deposit for Mark, Hunter and myself yesterday. Looking forward to seeing all the guys again and killing some pigs.

Comment

pm sent Phillip

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
                pm sent Phillip
                Shouldnt you be building bows and NOT playing around on TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                  Phillip, I mailed the deposit for Mark, Hunter and myself yesterday. Looking forward to seeing all the guys again and killing some pigs.
                  I'll let you know when I get them. I was sipping a Yuengling the other night and started thinking of the good times we have had at these hunts. I'll bring a supply along with some fixins for a jambalaya.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    I'll let you know when I get them. I was sipping a Yuengling the other night and started thinking of the good times we have had at these hunts. I'll bring a supply along with some fixins for a jambalaya.
                    I'd walk bare footed through hip deep snow for your jambalaya and a cold Yuengling!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                      Shouldnt you be building bows and NOT playing around on TBH?
                      Yep but y'all keep distracting me with this pig hunting thread!!!

Comment

I am ready. Looks like it is about 3 months out. If you remember, I made some koozies last year. I should have more of them this year as well. My wife has expanded her (hobby) and now I believe I can make some T-shirts. Would yall be interested in some shirts that celebrate our annual Pig Hunt? It might cost a little for the shirt, like $10, and I would need sizes in advance to make it happen. Just throwing it out there. Jeff doesn't need one since he does not wear clothes at the pig hunts but I thought some others might want one.

Comment

I want one.

Comment

My wife screens Tshirts for church events all the time and I had the same thought. I think it's a great idea

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

When we get closer to the hunt I'll be a list of sizes and finalize everything.

Comment

Didn't someone come up with a cool graphic last year for t-shirts?

Comment

Working...
                                X