No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last game of the year is a bad time to have your worst. My Hogs didn’t deserve it with poor performances three games in a row.

Great season but tough way to end it! At least they lucked into beating the child molester in game one.

Comment

Root-hogs had their chance. Beaver boys dominated today.

Comment

That pitcher is awesome. He might break a few CWS records if he completes it with 2 hits.

Comment

Congrats to OSU

Comment

Great pitching and he should have been MVP. (Most outstanding player)
            Last edited by TX CHICKEN; 06-28-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Unparalleled performance by freshman Kevin Abel. 9 inn 2 hits, shutout ball. Retired the final 20 batters! Wowza!

Comment

Congrats to the beavers

A fairly easy pop up away from Arkansas winning it all... that’ll sting a long time

Dad wanted to laugh at it all from how insane it is but said it’s no fun being in the losers dug out in Omaha (lost to Texas back in ‘83 to Clemen’s squad)

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Arkansas struck out 38 times in three games, albeit one catch from winning the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And arky goes down. Retired the last 20 batters?? Wow

Comment

That OSU pitcher was amazing,

Comment

That pitcher was amazing, even if he got a little help on the last one.

I always feel bad for those guys on the losing side, arky or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was great... and a freshman..

Officiating was horrid all series..but it was consistently bad for both sides
                          ..almost like they were trying to keep the ineptness even...

That game 2 foul ball blunder will haunt Arky... (as it would any team).. thats literally about as close to a championship you can come without winning... and a simple focus mistake kills the dream in an instant..
                          Feel for em.. but they had a great run..

Fun series to watch for sure.

Comment

Great CWS this year.....Beavers are good!!! Wait?? What??

Comment

Gotta love the beavers!

That pitcher threw lights out.

Comment

What a great series! Beaver freshman threw a helluva game. That changeup was flat out nasty all CWS.

Beavers came in un-intimidated and took care of business amid all the freight train "talk". That's what I love about baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X