No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see tiger back in the mix! Really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Still the best thing that has happened to golf in 20 years

lol !!!

Comment

Rory said

HEY!!! Don't forget about me. Rory is not a big fan of Tiger and the attention to Tiger has lit a fire of competition that is going to be Fun to watch.

Phil will beat them both at the Masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          HEY!!! Don't forget about me. Rory is not a big fan of Tiger and the attention to Tiger has lit a fire of competition that is going to be Fun to watch.

Phil will beat them both at the Masters.
          Yep. Rory was ****** about the crowds and their yelling. It sure did light a fine under his arse. It was amazing to see the amount of people out on the course yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Yep. Rory was ****** about the crowds and their yelling. It sure did light a fine under his arse. It was amazing to see the amount of people out on the course yesterday.
            I dont think any of them mind the yelling and crowd size. I think the young guys love it, actually.

When they are yelling, and the obscenities are ridiculous.

Comment

Could care less about Tiger. It was nice watching golf when he wasn't playing, got to see lots of other golfers. Now that Tiger is back that is all they show is Tiger.

Comment

Bottom line, golf is better with Tiger in the field and even better when he's near the top of the leaderboard and wearing his Sunday Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  Still the best thing that has happened to golf in 20 years
                  This statement is very true! Maybe the 15 before, then the slide of the past 5 years. Where others have taken over Rory, Jordan, Rickie

All the others owe him just like Tiger owes Norman, Faldo, Watson whom owe Lee, Arnie, Jack whom owe Sneed, Nelson, Hogan and on and on.

Good to see him bounce back in a positive way.

Comment

I think this is leading right into Tiger's storybook going into Augusta.

Comment

In his post win interview on the Golf Channel, he called them "Tiger Roars" and they led to his birdie barrage on the back nine. He thought Tiger was making a comeback so he poured it on with a 31. Greatness to say the least.
                      Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I dont think any of them mind the yelling and crowd size. I think the young guys love it, actually.

When they are yelling, and the obscenities are ridiculous.

Comment

I stopped watching when he threw out an F Bomb after a bad chip. What a great Role Module

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                          I stopped watching when he threw out an F Bomb after a bad chip. What a great Role Module
                          If I hit the wrong button on my calculator and cost myself a $100,000+ I would prob be cussing pretty good too.

I would bet 99% of athletes cuss up and down their respective field, court, course when they screw up. I'm not going to judge Tiger differently that Rory or Jordan just because he has a controversial history.

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                            I heard that too but I also heard about 2 dozen F-bombs and many other words in the last 3 tourneys. Yesterday, there was about a half dozen obscenities caught on camera.

Justin Thomas' F bomb a few weeks ago when he holed it from the fairway was the best one yet this year. Saw a highlight replay yesterday during the final round and they edited it to 'heck yea' instead of 'fork yea'. had to replay it like 10 times so I could laugh

Comment

LMAO......obviously many have never been around tournament players or even elite athletes! These guys are incredibly competitive........even playing SODUKU! I wish they would do better also, but that is not a pre-cursor to determine they are heathens......lol! Tigers dad was a Lt Colonel in the ARMY.......I am sure he is capable of far worse!

Comment

Dang bro, it's just wrong, no way you can justify it. You used the word "judge" in your post, how apropos. If your child misses a pitch and drops an F bomb are you going to say, Oh well, 99% of athletes do it...
                                Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                                If I hit the wrong button on my calculator and cost myself a $100,000+ I would prob be cussing pretty good too.

I would bet 99% of athletes cuss up and down their respective field, court, course when they screw up. I'm not going to judge Tiger differently that Rory or Jordan just because he has a controversial history.

Comment

Working...
                                X