No announcement yet.

If you could fish tomorrow????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the spinnerbait...deadly in Kerrvilla Country on the Lupe!

You know this spot.....it's west of Ingram Amigo. Ain't spilling beans here but.....these colors nail all of them. Colorado and Willow leaf in chrome. The Walmart in Kerrville used to carry them. Cheap as hail but they were stocked for a reason, maybe even Chinese? Just stare at Kerrville Walmart and Gibson spinnerbait colors in GREEN. They are at both.......unless sold out.

Nothing deep, aim at the bank and fling there, even hit the bank and let the **** thing drop down off the bank along the deep edges.

I'm thinking......I need to do this week after next! Spawning green pigs in the river, they are very predictable and you have an advantage.....you live there to work the conditions. PM me if you need help, I'll be there pronto!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 03-14-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
      Debating about Amistad, Calveras or a different river....
      If your willingly to travel to Amistad how about Pecos River at High Bridge or up the Devils? White bass are crazy like wow right about now. With that Yak you should have no troubles getting in and out.

Comment

If you want to float after sundown...may I suggest anything in black, that can settle and pop slowly. This one went Jitterbug.......they hit in darkness. Can't see you and it's really like spotlighting......but this SHIAT IS LEGAL!

West of Kerrville on the Guadalupe.......and I ain't saying...spent too many years to give it all away online. Really no secret but, most won't work to get here on the river.

She was released...babies should be part of the chain now.

That's a Shimano Citica 200, river reel with custom upgrades to drag and bearings, on a custom rod for size. The old Fat Girl could make dinner of my reel as well as bait.

A throw away reel........that's been tuned. I'm sick.......REEL sick. Kayak reels get **** poor love....but I send them away with the best they can be.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 03-14-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Dang it...you fellas got me excited!!! Time to dig out the gear and wait for those invites!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hit the south llano! Chasing after rios is hard to beat on a fly rod!

Comment

Well where did you end up

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                If I had a boat, I'd be fishing LBJ chasing bass.
                This.... I live close to lbs they are catching lots of solid fish right now

Comment

Working...
                X