• Show
Clear All

Rob- you are so wrong. One is fun to be around the other is not

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Rob- you are so wrong. One is fun to be around the other is not
      Rob is short and tired of being poked in the eyes

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          My neighbor / church friend is a or was a professional country singer, Pro bowler and the latest, knows multiple people from Seal team six! Also, makes 500,000 a year at his job.
          I knew a guy that claimed to be a Navy SEAL. He was always having to go on "special ops" missions. He would be gone for a couple weeks then come back saying he couldn't reveal any details about his trip because it was "top secret." He had this haughty attitude and it seemed like he had done everything.

He didn't like me because I wasn't impressed by his stories. Also, he was a terrible liberal and loved to argue about politics. I figured he had inferiority issues. There was no way this pasty, overweight, overly sensitive, pathetic dork was one of the Navy's elite. He seemed like this guy that couldn't tear his way out of a wet paper bag.

Out of curiosity I googled his name and found where he was actually serving on the Central Texas UDT-SEAL Association committee. It's still possible he was lying or exaggerating about his service or maybe there was truth to his stories after all. His claims sure sounded suspicious but I was never able to confirm my doubts.
          Last edited by Sika; 03-14-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
            I knew a guy that claimed to be a Navy SEAL. He was always having to go on "special ops" missions. He would be gone for a couple weeks then come back saying he couldn't reveal any details about his trip because it was "top secret." He had this haughty attitude and it seemed like he had done everything.

He didn't like me because I wasn't impressed by his stories. Also, he was a terrible liberal and loved to argue about politics. I figured he had inferiority issues. There was no way this pasty, overweight, overly sensitive, pathetic dork was one of the Navy's elite.

Out of curiosity I googled his name and found where he was actually serving on the Central Texas UDT-SEAL Association committee. It's still possible he was lying or exaggerating about his service or maybe there was truth to his stories after all. His claims sure sounded suspicious but I was never able to confirm my doubts.
            He probably was an Ex Seal service member and his new gig, working Security Ops overseas as a consultant? I know a few guys who do this.. or did this. You do to....you didn't know he did that for a living though Courtney. Ex Army Ranger...type.....harking back to the days of MOJO and Hoyt shooters somewhere in West Texas.

The ex-military guys, can and will lose their lean shape after a few years of separation if, they don't stay on a fitness program. But some of these guys do have training, that's in demand overseas, and that new program isn't as sexy as the Military program. Never is.

He had the hots for you......The old Seal boy

Comment

I know an ex-Marine, who misses a lot of shots, when he's shooting around.....a couple of his EX-MILITARY COMPADRES too!

HOWDY WILL!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Rob is short and tired of being poked in the eyes

Comment

I knew a guy in college named Pepper. It took a while to figure it out, but when he started flapping his gums, I stopped listening.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

God no...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Laugh Randy at the expense of Wilma......I wear goggles now!

Note my Avatar pic.....I'm standing with Sparkles. Sparkles is 6'3"

Comment

Only way he touches 6’3” is if he stands on top of his Bud Light supply for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Only way he touches 6’3” is if he stands on top of his Bud Light supply for the weekend

With my Tetris skills I could be 8’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know an ex-Marine, who misses a lot of shots, when he's shooting around.....a couple of his EX-MILITARY COMPADRES too!

HOWDY WILL!
                            What's up old amigo.......

Comment

He probably was an Ex Seal service member and his new gig, working Security Ops overseas as a consultant? I know a few guys who do this.. or did this. You do to....you didn't know he did that for a living though Courtney. Ex Army Ranger...type.....harking back to the days of MOJO and Hoyt shooters somewhere in West Texas.

The ex-military guys, can and will lose their lean shape after a few years of separation if, they don't stay on a fitness program. But some of these guys do have training, that's in demand overseas, and that new program isn't as sexy as the Military program. Never is.

Cuz Toro Sez SO!

Comment

Last summer we took a family vacation to Breckenridge and I booked a fly fishing trip for me and my sons. The guide worked out of the Orvis store and picked us up for the 45 minute drive to our fishing spot. From that moment to when he dropped us off 6 hours later he never stopped talking. In the first 10 minutes we learned he had the flyfishing world or American records for dozens of different species. He was best friends with countless movie and sports stars. He was also best friends with Jimmy Houston, Bill Dance, Roland Martin and every fly fishing legend from Lefty Kreh on down. He noticed I had some Bass Pro gear and said Johnny Morris just stayed at his house. I brought up bow hunting and he said he had killed 3 B&C elk with his recurve. It just kept coming, relentless and non-stop. It was exhausting. I brought up the movie "A River Runs Through It" and he said he did all the fly casting for that movie. (I later Googled that - B.S) I got the feeling some of what he said was probably partially true, but jeez... After he dropped us off my son said - that guy is either "the Most Interesting Man in the World" or "The Most Full of **** Man in the World!"
                                Last edited by jerp; 03-14-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X