No announcement yet.

Doc's Last Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the new hunting partners im sure they will all learn to love it, may have to build a bigger game room to hang trophys in thou.

Comment

Where are Yall hunting in mason

Comment

Congrats Doc!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good stuff man, congrats on the new family! I'm sure they will be addicted after this weekend.

Comment

Congrats! Best of luck and I know LDP's are coming!

Comment

Doc. If you don't have any luck getting him on a animal this weekend let me know. My place is near Post and over run with pigs and does. You are welcome to bring him (and mama) down.

Comment

Congrats doc...

LUCKY KID... if your addopting any more ill put in my resume lol

Excited to hear about the trip

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    Doc. If you don't have any luck getting him on a animal this weekend let me know. My place is near Post and over run with pigs and does. You are welcome to bring him (and mama) down.

Thanks! We got to stop talking and get together sometime. Have elk steaks now. I'm sure we will do some shooting. Jr and I hunting the next two weekends then the two docs headed to star s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      Where are Yall hunting in mason

I guess it's southwest of town. 7-8 miles past the river crossing at dos Rios Rv park.

Comment

Doc, I will back up talltexasshooter on his offer for a hunt up here. I too am overrun with pigs and turkeys. We are located east of Keith and south of Jayton and would love to have you down if possible. Good lcuk this weekend, looking forward to some LDP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Doc, I will back up talltexasshooter on his offer for a hunt up here. I too am overrun with pigs and turkeys. We are located east of Keith and south of Jayton and would love to have you down if possible. Good lcuk this weekend, looking forward to some LDP's.

Man, I would love to join you guys if nothing more than to hang out with some tbh folks! We should have targets in mason then hunting a friends ranch by Clarendon the second weekend.

Comment

I'm in! Does she know about the forthcoming engagement ring or is it still a surprise?

Luckily she's a Red Raider!

Comment

Congrats Doc! Great of you to get the young man out hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                Thanks! We got to stop talking and get together sometime. Have elk steaks now. I'm sure we will do some shooting. Jr and I hunting the next two weekends then the two docs headed to star s.

Let's make it happen. We have 10 blinds set up for kids. Perfect for crossbow shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X