No announcement yet.

Drawn for Laguna Atascosa Archery Exotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still going to put in the miles. I know where I saw sign and plan on hunting lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      I received an email today from the refuge. Due to construction, no parking is permitted along FM 106, which means that all access will be from the East side.
      Got the same notice. So, to hunt Unit 1 you're going to have to get dropped off or walk/bike miles, at least 3-4 miles. My hunt starts Nov. 25.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
        Just got PDF notification on the hunt Nov 18-22, am I reading it correctly that there is no scouting/stand placement on November 17?
        Under the Hunting Stands and Blind Bulletin it says you can place your blind the day before. Just no scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
          Got the same notice. So, to hunt Unit 1 you're going to have to get dropped off or walk/bike miles, at least 3-4 miles. My hunt starts Nov. 25.
          Oops. My notice does state you can park in the designated parking area for Unit 1, you just can't park along the RM106

Comment

Originally posted by Heathbar_tx View Post
            Under the Hunting Stands and Blind Bulletin it says you can place your blind the day before. Just no scouting.
            So yes you can put your stands up on the 17 or no you can't????? Tried to refuge yesterday but no answer and they are closed today

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
              So yes you can put your stands up on the 17 or no you can't????? Tried to refuge yesterday but no answer and they are closed today
              From their last email containing the map and talking about scouting this weekend, It also states you can set up your blind the day before.

Comment

Thanks read the fine print as well looks like next Thursday is a go! One more question, do they mail us our permit or do we print our paid receipt out or what?

Comment

I got mine via email pdf

Comment

I re read my permit and it states access Nov 18-22 only

I don't see any language allowing scouting or stand placement anytime except nov 12-13

Comment

It says we can go in 1 1/2hrs before sunrise on the days on the permit

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                        I re read my permit and it states access Nov 18-22 only

I don't see any language allowing scouting or stand placement anytime except nov 12-13
                        You should have received an email with an attachment on Monday. It has the information about parking and blind set up. It was from Kelly Edmiston.

Comment

I see that in the fine print now
                          We can place a stand the day before and leave it there thru the 22nd

Comment

It looks Like there are several north texas hunters headed that way maybe we should try to meet up and have dinner?

Comment

We have a house and could host a get together one night for sure

Comment

And judging from picts and posts, rsquared is quite the chef!

Comment

Working...
                                X