Bachelor Party Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
    Good call on not going to Vegas or Nola. Everyone does that....boring and waste of money IMO. Can't help with the hunting this but a good idea that people are doing now is whitewater rafting. I did DIY trout fishing in Spokane with just my future brother in law for 2 days. My best man planned zip lining in Coeur d'alen,e Idaho and a group whitewater rafting day in Cyr Montana. Was incredible. If you have the $ I know the rafting company I went with (gotta get the name from my best man) did a cast and blast trip.
    That sounds awesome! Ill pitch it to him but would probably be out of budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
      I don’t know about hunting. But for my buddies bachelor party we went to broken bow Oklahoma. We fished all day, hiked, drank beer, played horse shoes, smoked cigars in the hot tub, and went to a couple breweries. It was a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Did that for another buddy last fall and it was a blast! Didn't go to the breweries but did everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        My bachelor party is in May. We’re spending 2 nights kayaking and canoeing a 20 mile stretch of the Brazos below the PK dam. I’ve done this stretch more times than I care to count, and it’s awesome. There will be 12-14 of us. We’re taking a few coolers packed full of beer, steak, shrimp, and anything else great to eat/munch on. Do a little fishing, a lot of drinking, and a lot of relaxing.
        Thats a great idea! If everyone has a kayak we would have to think about that

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
          Thats a great idea! If everyone has a kayak we would have to think about that
          There’s a company 20 miles down from the dam called Rochelle’s. You can rent all the equipment from them, and they will shuttle you up to the dam. Then you float until you get back to their location, and pull out. Your vehicles and everything are right there, so no worrying about how to get back.

Comment

A co-worker just did a frat buddy weekend here. Fished, did some shooting and partied.

Comment

This looks pretty good....

http://http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663354&highlight=bachelor+party
              Last edited by mooney_ag; 01-31-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Watch how you tell the place, outfitter what you have planned. Do not mention "bachelor party". I assure you some will associate this with no good.

Comment

does everyone bow hunt? If they do I would hit up cactus creek

Comment

I agree, that looks like a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                      does everyone bow hunt? If they do I would hit up cactus creek
                      Not everyone does unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                        Not everyone does unfortunately.
                        bummer. they do allow crossbows as well. maybe a trip out to Timberlake ranch? Travis is a sight sponsor and he has an absolutely awesome place. They allow gun hunting and bow hunting.

Comment

I have a place in lampasas. Sporting clays range , pistol range and rifle range out to 425 yards. Good fishing as well. I have exotics but no hogs. Great place to hang out for a weekend . Good lodging as well.
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                            I have a place in lampasas. Sporting clays range , pistol range and rifle range out to 425 yards. Good fishing as well. I have exotics but no hogs. Great place to hang out for a weekend . Good lodging as well.
                            Mike
                            Would love to get some more info. If you would PM me and let me know pricing and what it might look like for a group of about 10 guys please let me know. I doubt everyone would hunt, but definitely fish and hang out.

Comment

Get with codfish (Britton Butts) on here he has a place in bronte with tons of hogs. Has some amazing fishing in their spring fed creek/tanks. Have all kinds of exotics as well.

Comment

Anybody said hookers and blow yet?
                                That’s always solid advice[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X