Donna Brazile Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    Bernie doesn't care. He was bought off with a multi-million dollar vacation home in The Hamptons for his endorsement and campaigning with HRC. Perhaps that's where some of the DNC debt was attributed.

Of course he doesn’t care. He’s possibly the biggest scum bag in Washington. Always been about what you can give Bernie. He’s never done anything but take from others and regurgitate that attitude to the masses. The fact that he has such a large following is alarming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]880562[/ATTACH]

Comment

Something big is coming down the pipe and Brazille knows it too that why she is spilling the beans.. She wants to make it seem as though she was on the outside looking in.. She is trying to save her own arse but she may have just signed her own death warrant..
        I knew it wouldn't be long after TRUMP took office that corrurpt, crooked, scum sucking, bottom feeders of DC would start throwing each other under the bus.. Hail they are doing it out in Hollywood also.. Its a hoot to watch This thing is about to get ugly..

Drain it. Drain that swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          DB (fitting initials) is just doing some CYA. She must think it's about to start hitting the fan with Debbie WS and Hillary and the rest. I hope it is.
          I read your post after I posted... EXACTLY...
          Its about to get western fellas...
          Get those prison cells ready..
          Last edited by PondPopper; 11-03-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I've never been so excited to vote for the next POTUS. I know it's a long way off but.....

Go Trump!

Comment

Who will go first? Donna or Hillary? I’m thinking they’ll take a page from Kim Jong Il’s playbook and hit her with something nasty. What are the odds they “accidentally” get Bill with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                Who will go first? Donna or Hillary? I’m thinking they’ll take a page from Kim Jong Il’s playbook and hit her with something nasty. What are the odds they “accidentally” get Bill with her?

Zero. Bill is beloved and thus, untouchable. HRC is expendable in every conceivable way. She has brought nothing of value to the Dems in her 30 years on the scene. Everything she touches is cloaked in scandal and they need to be rid of her for rebranding purposes. Bill and HRC are not a package deal.

Comment

I want to know what's on that laptop that DWS was so freaked out about when the capitol police confiscated it.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    I want to know what's on that laptop that DWS was so freaked out about when the capitol police confiscated it.

Just ask the Russians!! LMAO!!

Comment

If we knew it would probably scare us half to death and it would be so corrupt, so damaging to this countries government, so anti American and insane that more than half of the population of this country wouldn't even believed it... They would think it was some sort of conspiracy "theory" being propagated by Trump..

Comment

If we knew it would probably scare us half to death and it would be so corrupt, so damaging to this countries government, so anti American and insane that more than half of the population of this country wouldn't even believed it... They would think it was some sort of conspiracy "theory" being propagated by Trump..
                        Even some that voted for Trump wouldn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Just got finished reading that. It confirms a lot of suspicions about Hillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the sorry state of the DNC. It will be interesting to see how the fracture in the party widens. It will not surprise me if the far-left, Bernie supporting faction takes the wheel. That would be great for the Republicans, who also continue to shoot themselves in the foot on a daily basis. Both parties are incredibly dysfunctional these days.
                          Thanks for saving me typing time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            Zero. Bill is beloved and thus, untouchable. HRC is expendable in every conceivable way. She has brought nothing of value to the Dems in her 30 years on the scene. Everything she touches is cloaked in scandal and they need to be rid of her for rebranding purposes. Bill and HRC are not a package deal.

One problem with that theory.
                            Dems are terrified of her.
                            She literally knows where the bodies are buried.

Comment

Matt Drudge tweeted that in Brazile's book she claimed to be haunted by the Seth Rich murder and kept her blinds closed at home to avoid any potential snipers....

Comment

Didn't take long for the Clinton machine to get to her. Today she is singing a different tune.

However, on Tuesday morning, CBS’ Norah O’Donnell asked Brazile if the primary between Clinton and Sanders had been a fair fight.

“I believe it was,” Brazil replied.

She said: “I found no instances that the party rigged the process, and I wanted to make sure Bernie and his supporters understood that.”

Comment

Working...
                                X