No announcement yet.

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read this whole thing and boy is this confusing.

This is how I understand it but I'm no expert. I do not use it myself.

CBD oil that is sold on amazon and stores legally in Texas is made from only hemp seeds which contain no THC. Therefore the CBD oil you bought at walgreens has no THC and very little medicinal value. The real CBD oil can be made from hemp but they make it using the whole plant (flowers, leaves, stems, ect) and it's usually extracted from a c02 process. This type has much more medicinal benefits and contains small amounts of THC. They do 3rd party testing to prove what's in it. These types of CBD oils are sold legally in places like CO and OK. You can only get it in TX legally with a prescription due to epilepsy but that doesn't stop some people.

I'm sure someone will comment shortly on how wrong I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
      I'm not going to read all this thread, but I'll add my 2 cents of experience.

I've had chronic knee pain for decades from hyper-extending it in high school and it's developed mild arthritis through the years. Not enough to warrant surgery, just would wake me up in the middle of the night throbbing after I'd worked out or ran the day before. Since I started crossfit earlier this year it became almost nightly. I'd heard the hype of CBD and thought why not try. I bought some at a local nature store and put it on my knee at bedtime and wrap it up. Within days no knee pain at all. It's been 5-6 months since I started and I've not had one episode.

Do note that the local DA came in and shut down the shop I got mine at a couple of months ago because they couldn't prove the THC level. I went to another brand at another store and it did not work at all (and cost about 3x what I was paying). Luckily I found a way to buy the original brand online and am back on the CBD happy wagon.
      What kind are you buying?

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
        i've read this whole thing and boy is this confusing.

This is how i understand it but i'm no expert. I do not use it myself.

Cbd oil that is sold on amazon and stores legally in texas is made from only hemp seeds which contain no thc. Therefore the cbd oil you bought at walgreens has no thc and very little medicinal value. The real cbd oil can be made from hemp but they make it using the whole plant (flowers, leaves, stems, ect) and it's usually extracted from a c02 process. This type has much more medicinal benefits and contains small amounts of thc. They do 3rd party testing to prove what's in it. These types of cbd oils are sold legally in places like co and ok. You can only get it in tx legally with a prescription due to epilepsy but that doesn't stop some people.

I'm sure bob will comment shortly on how wrong i am.

fify

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
          What kind are you buying?

You can PM me. My arthritis is terrible. I’ll try anything. If you don’t want to then I’ll understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know this is related to the CBD hemp flower but this page will answer a lot of questions.

All of the best things in life begin with Cannaflower™​. The signature style and craftsmanship transform ordinary moments into extraordinary ones, so that every day feels like a special occasion.

The CBD hemp flower is perfectly legal in all 50 states.

The Cannaflowerâ„¢ Blog leads as the premiere lifestyle and hemp industry news publication for our discerning audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              I know this is related to the CBD hemp flower but this page will answer a lot of questions.

All of the best things in life begin with Cannaflower™​. The signature style and craftsmanship transform ordinary moments into extraordinary ones, so that every day feels like a special occasion.

The CBD hemp flower is perfectly legal in all 50 states.

https://berkshirecbd.com/is-cbd-flower-legal-2019/

Bob is about to tell you your wrong!! lol.

Comment

As Mary pointed out, as of today, Governor Abbott signs law legalizing hemp production and CBD products in Texas. End of Story.

AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott signed a new law Monday that clears up which CBD products are legal in Texas and will also allow local farmers to grow...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                  Bob is about to tell you your wrong!! lol.
                  Nope. Never heard of it or researched it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    fify
                    Boy there is something wrong with you're reading comprehension. He is spot on. Almost exactly what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                      I'm not going to read all this thread, but I'll add my 2 cents of experience.

I've had chronic knee pain for decades from hyper-extending it in high school and it's developed mild arthritis through the years. Not enough to warrant surgery, just would wake me up in the middle of the night throbbing after I'd worked out or ran the day before. Since I started crossfit earlier this year it became almost nightly. I'd heard the hype of CBD and thought why not try. I bought some at a local nature store and put it on my knee at bedtime and wrap it up. Within days no knee pain at all. It's been 5-6 months since I started and I've not had one episode.

Do note that the local DA came in and shut down the shop I got mine at a couple of months ago because they couldn't prove the THC level. I went to another brand at another store and it did not work at all (and cost about 3x what I was paying). Luckily I found a way to buy the original brand online and am back on the CBD happy wagon.
                      Boom goes the dynamite.

Told ya.

Lol.

They were selling cbd illegally and it worked. They got shut down. Now he get's hemp oil and it does......not.....do.....anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        As Mary pointed out, as of today, Governor Abbott signs law legalizing hemp production and CBD products in Texas. End of Story.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...products-texas
                        Time to open a shop.

This is awesome. I read it as of right now CBD oil with up to .3% thc, which is real cbd, not hemp oil disguised as cbd, is now legal for anyone.

Greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
                          I've read this whole thing and boy is this confusing.

This is how I understand it but I'm no expert. I do not use it myself.

CBD oil that is sold on amazon and stores legally in Texas is made from only hemp seeds which contain no THC. Therefore the CBD oil you bought at walgreens has no THC and very little medicinal value. The real CBD oil can be made from hemp but they make it using the whole plant (flowers, leaves, stems, ect) and it's usually extracted from a c02 process. This type has much more medicinal benefits and contains small amounts of THC. They do 3rd party testing to prove what's in it. These types of CBD oils are sold legally in places like CO and OK. You can only get it in TX legally with a prescription due to epilepsy but that doesn't stop some people.

I'm sure someone will comment shortly on how wrong I am.
                          Nailed it.

But apparently this all changed today.

Time to celebrate.

Now hopefully they will decriminalize possesion of under an ounce soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Boy there is something wrong with you're reading comprehension. He is spot on. Almost exactly what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

All hail Bob, the oracle of all things weed.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I was gonna let Bob have that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X