No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been checking on this regular at work. My boss now wants answers to what's in that **** safe so we can get back to work. We can't afford for this to go on much longer. LOL

Comment

Did you work through the night?

Comment

This thread is costing employers millions

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
          My brother and I went to an auction one time in Minnesota. There was a square safe there that had something in it, you could lift it and move it around and hear something metal. He had to have it so $200 bought it. We took it back to his shop and cut it open and there was a metal clothes hanger in it. I'm sure someone put it in there just to get more at sale. Lesson learned!
          Hook, Line, and Sinker..... Maybe the Bobber too

Comment

Wake up and get to cutting that safe, we are burning daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
              Not DFW unfortunately. Temple
              Well, best of luck.

Been following this for a couple of days. Give us a little back drop on this. What kind of room was it in, what kind of flooring over it, how long have you owned house, how long did previous owner have it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just give us the address and we'll come take care of it for you

Comment

My wife would have woke up in the middle of the night to me chiseling, then packed her bags for a stay at hotel and spa, calling every few days to see if it was out.

Comment

Rent a small demo or roto hammer for $50

Comment

Get a 4-1/2" grinder with a metal cut off blade and cut that top flange off.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                        This thread makes me want to just buy a safe and place it in my floor just to see some sucker break it out years later when I sell the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LOL.. Spend a ton. Make it near impossible to ever get into without destroying the foundation. Place bars of fake gold inside and something with bitcoin symbols on it. Good fake papers that look worth a hundred thousand or so...Right where you know a camera could see after drilling.

Comment

Lets get this funded. Im in

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                            Get a 4-1/2" grinder with a metal cut off blade and cut that top flange off.
                            and pray there are no flammables.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              LOL.. Spend a ton. Make it near impossible to ever get into without destroying the foundation. Place bars of fake gold inside and something with bitcoin symbols on it. Good fake papers that look worth a hundred thousand or so...Right where you know a camera could see after drilling.
                              I like the way you think.

Comment

Do I need to show up with a plasma cutter?

Comment

Working...
                                X