Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates ?

Comment

Praying for the young lady's recovery. Father God be with this young lady as she heals and be with the family.

Comment

Update from the mother on Reese Moffitt:
        Update on Reese: We are learning to be patient. So much of what we are doing is waiting and watching. Since our last update Reese was well enough to have an MRI. Her spinal cord was not injured and there is no sign of oxygen deprivation! That's huge. She does have a traumatic brain injury. This was caused by the sudden stop. I believe the helmet saved her life but the sudden impact caused some damage. We spoke to Neuro today and they have a positive out look that she will be able to speak and move,etc. when she wakes up. Today was a great day for her. Her sedation was taken off and she was able to squeeze my hand when asked,recognize our voices and she opened her eyes just enough to see us. She was also trying to mouth words as well. This was amazing.! But after a few minutes she was obviously uncomfortable and hurting so her sedation and pain meds were administered quickly. Bring her out of sedation and pain free will be a hard balance. Reese is running a fever due to an infection that they are trying to figure out. We are being told that once she is able to be awake for a minimum of 3 hours she will start Physical Therapy.Our baby is alive be the Grace of God. Grateful doesn't come close to describe how I feel. Reese needs prayers for healing. Please keep them coming. She has a long road ahead. Again I ask everyone to Please continue to Pray for Reese and our family.

Comment

Sounds like she is progressing with good signs. Prayers continue for her.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
            Sounds like she is progressing with good signs. Prayers continue for her.
            Ditto. Prayers up

Comment

That's great news, good luck on her journey of recovery. After hearing this and other events over the years, I feel so lucky to have come out of my 4 wheeler accident a few years ago with only minor injuries. Again, good luck to her, you and your family.
              Last edited by BBReezen; 04-27-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Praying for her continued recovery.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Great news. Continued prayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up^^

Comment