Deer lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease

Looking for a deer lease this year. Wanting to be in between Houston and San Antonio or Houston and the hill country. Essentially with in a 3.5 hour drive of Houston. Would be ok with bow only lease. >$2250 per year. Prefer to be able to bring my old man to shoot a doe during season too (but is not a requirement)

Thank you. Feel free to PM or text 832 three three 4 34two4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you wanting to spend more or less than $2250 per year? I’m assuming less but my wife tells me I’m wrong a lot.

Comment

$2250 or less. Of course that’s not including corn or protein.

Currently hunting in East Texas and tired of not seeing anything. I bow hunt 99% of the time. I think I’ve hunted with a rifle three times in the past 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
          Currently hunting in East Texas and tired of not seeing anything. I bow hunt 99% of the time.

You and me both

Comment

TTT

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
              $2250 or less. Of course that’s not including corn or protein.

Currently hunting in East Texas and tired of not seeing anything. I bow hunt 99% of the time. I think I’ve hunted with a rifle three times in the past 3 years.

I hunt not far from you and I have seen deer on 15 out of 20 sits this year. Maybe look at finding a better East Texas lease.

Comment

Working...
              X