Kids trad bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids trad bows

Looking for traditional bow for my 2 young daughters. 4 and 8. They both have recently just starting interest in shooting got any ideas? Don't want to drop a ton of coin we are in the process of moving and they are growing like weeds.

Check out the Sprout and Cub models that Bob and Zack make at Sarrels Archery!

Bisch

Comment

this is a good one too

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
        this is a good one too
        http://www.maddogarchery.com
        Mad Dog Archery makes a good youth bow at a very reasonable price. My son and daughter have one each. Great performing bows. You won't be disappointed.

Bob Sarrels also make some great bows. I've never dealt with his youth bows but I can say his adult bows are amazing and I wouldn't expect less of his youth models.

Also check out http://www.bows.net/blackrhino.htm

They have an exchange program for when your child out grows his or her set up.
        Last edited by Loreva13; 03-12-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I want to tell everyone that EL COOP has generously offered up sarrels kids bow. Just wanted to give him a public thank you. My girls will have a blast with it. I will have to level out the universe and pay something forward. Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
              I want to tell everyone that EL COOP has generously offered up sarrels kids bow. Just wanted to give him a public thank you. My girls will have a blast with it. I will have to level out the universe and pay something forward. Thank you again.

Awesome gesture.

Comment

Awesome!!! Great gesture!

Comment

Bravo, Bravo!!!!!!!! Mucho handclapping!

Comment

Much gesture! !! Such class!!! Many clapping!! :O

Comment

Got the little bow in yesterday girls had a blast little lost interest pretty quick but my oldest loves it. Been working on her form but we about got it.

Comment

That is awesome!!!

Comment

I would go with Bob's bows or the Samick Shadow which is what my daughter shoots. She is 5.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Way to pass it on Coop

Comment

Working...
                            X