No announcement yet.

Trapping squirrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got snares set. Between the 4 snares and the cage trap, i expect action tomorrow! This time i will remember to snap a couple pics for some ldp shots lol

Comment

Mo gooda luq to ya. My trap has slowed way down. Nothing since the Thursday before Christmas. But I'm not see-n them run the high-line either. Must have cut the population way down for this area. I did notice that the last few were very young squirrels. So they were prob look-n for new territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
        I was hoping for more fun to ne honest. Either knock em down with the bb gun or trap em and kill em. I'm boiling their skulls and adding them to my trophy room collection. This is personal dammit
        Eat good too.

Comment

Just got half a dozen 110's to see if I can get ahead of them. Chewed into my attic also. Setting a couple out back tomorrow.

Dang, you don't want to get a finger in one of them!

Comment

Were you succeeded in your technique of trapping the squirrels?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              We had one get in the attic by chewing into the ridge vent. I could not catch him in a box trap or rat trap. He was a smart one, much smarter than me. So I go to tractor supply and buy some glue boards for rats. I did not know you supposed to screw them down to the floor.

Well Mr. Bushy tail got caught in the glue boards and was making all the racket in the attic. I go up there and this guy has two glue boards stuck on him and he is mad. He was running on the rafters with glue boards stuck to him. So I went and got a dip net out of my boat and snagged him up.

I took him outside and let him loose, he still had the glue boards stuck on him. About a week later the neighbor lady asked me if I had seen that hairless squirrel . I had forgot about that dang squirrel and thought she was hitting on me.
              More classic awesomeness from Radar. You are the man when it comes to telling stories!

Comment

Working...
              X