X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Oh yeah...ANOTHER sec girl fight...
    Straight Gansta. But like you mentioned earlier about fighting in the stands. All I can think about is if you go down you stand a good chance of slaying every rib on one side of your body on the bleachers. OUCH. I would have to pull the old "lets take it outside" card.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Slow bite today
      He has been a busy little troll this week.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Straight Gansta. But like you mentioned earlier about fighting in the stands. All I can think about is if you go down you stand a good chance of slaying every rib on one side of your body on the bleachers. OUCH. I would have to pull the old "lets take it outside" card.
        The uphill person has the advantage on the first move...but gravity and beer usually win out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
          All eyes will be on Tuscaloosa. I hope that the Aggies can keep it respectable and for some reason, I think that they can. While A&M does not have the depth at any position that Bama does, what scares me the most is the shortage at LB against one of the best running teams in the country.
          Adios,
          Gary
          The majority of Texan eyes will be on Austin. Battle for top dog in the state.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            Texas has to play perfect in all 3 phases of the game. Not sure they have it in them. Just keep playing tough and Ill be happy.
            I tend to agree and they can't come out sluggish like they have every week thus far.

The win last week did enough to land a few commitments, hopefully they can hold on to them.

Comment

-6 rushing yards was USCs lowest total since 99. The staff finally made the right adjustments to stop the run.

Now they must switch back to the 3-2-6 and stop the wide open tempo of TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Trying hard with all this chum lately. Unfortunately, only the same perch keep biting.

You keep doing you BoB! I find it all good bull.

Comment

I hope the Ags can keep it respectable. Jimbo made a point last week to not show too much IMO. He wanted to establish the run and keep running it. He didn't do that because we will be able to do that with every opponent, but what's the point in opening up the play book for evaluation by others if you don't need to. I hope that Mond can continue to impress me with his improvement this year. He still throws it in places he shouldn't but he is definitely improved compared to last year. Unfortunately, our secondary is still our biggest issue. We won't be able to contain Bama. Has the potential to be a long game if we can't score and sustain drives. Lack of depth could make the final score really ugly if we can't keep the defense off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    hopefully they can hold on to them.
                    .....should the Ags, somehow, pull off the victory....they gone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                      Trying hard with all this chum lately. Unfortunately, only the same perch keep biting.

You keep doing you BoB! I find it all good bull.
                      Nibble Nibble Nibble....TUG!!!!

Comment

Sometimes mere facts can be mistaken for baits in the water. The one about hot TCU cheer was merely a factual observation. Nothing more. Fools freaked the **** out.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-18-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Ya, ok.

Comment

Across the nation, all eyes will be on Tuscaloosa. Yes, us Texans are interested in what happens in Austin. I think that it will be a good game in Austin and actually think that Texas has the advantage after the tough game TCU played last weekend.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Ya, ok.
                              Win and y'all are in the discussion. Lose and no.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                Across the nation, all eyes will be on Tuscaloosa. Yes, us Texans are interested in what happens in Austin. I think that it will be a good game in Austin and actually think that Texas has the advantage after the tough game TCU played last weekend.
                                Adios,
                                Gary
                                It's a mid afternoon game. To bad it's not primetime.
                                Last edited by Chad C; 09-18-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X