Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed on a yearling Tuesday.

Most deers seem to be coming out at night.

Comment

Same here, I had a young 4 point out right before dark last night...first deer I've seen during a sit in awhile

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my First Buck back. Turned out pretty cool. Man, after looking at cam pictures he had his full antlers the day before I shot him. The rut was on hard...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
          Got my First Buck back. Turned out pretty cool. Man, after looking at cam pictures he had his full antlers the day before I shot him. The rut was on hard...
          Dang. I gotta say that looks nice. Man congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
            Nice looking mount!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Let's get this on yall!! Heading in for more....

Comment

Ill be out again this weekend

Comment

Quiet, Quiet, and a quiet out there this morning. This was the first time a whole lotta nothin came out. But can't beat the peace on a day off. So I'm blessed.

Comment

So tonight I tagged in my 4th deer a doe. I love hunting and how I love deer meat, I am blessed to be able to get out there and enjoy this way of life.

Comment

Jim, your the deer slayer!! Do we only get one buck? Brain fart moment. And congrats on the deer my man

Comment

I've hardly seen any trucks parked at the FM 3405 access point this year. I live a few hundred yards away from it to the north. I thought I'd mention that I seen a hog of a buck cross the road about a hundred yards to the south of it. It was a main frame 10 with both G2's split making it a 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            I've hardly seen any trucks parked at the FM 3405 access point this year. I live a few hundred yards away from it to the north. I thought I'd mention that I seen a hog of a buck cross the road about a hundred yards to the south of it. It was a main frame 10 with both G2's split making it a 12.
                            I think I am the only one hunting out there. Red 4 door Dakota.

That buck you saw has been on my camera a few times.

Comment

I sure hope you get him as he was a very nice buck.

The truck that was there yesterday was a white suv so there may be one more.

Comment

Here he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X