No announcement yet.

Precision Rifle Foam Insert for Pelican 1750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill second the crap looking job with an electric knife. I may have to give the hot wire a go.

Comment

For that cost I too would want it custom to my rifle and accessories. But it looks great!

Comment

You know they can do this at the shop off of the beltway here in Houston and can custom etch your case with whatever you want on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
          You know they can do this at the shop off of the beltway here in Houston and can custom etch your case with whatever you want on it.
          Which shop?

Trey had mentioned SST doing some custom work. I need to check them out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

A very good friend of mine Gustavo Garza sells Pelican off of the north beltway he does etching and foam cutting at his shop. I have to get his number in the morning from my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
              A very good friend of mine Gustavo Garza sells Pelican off of the north beltway he does etching and foam cutting at his shop. I have to get his number in the morning from my wife.
              Cool. Haven't really noticed anyone doing what Frank eating is doing with this pre cut foam. Most of the quotes I've gotten to custom cut foam have been in the $200 range.

Comment

SKB Cases. Transport Cases, Military Cases, Music Cases, Industrial Cases, Medical Cases, Custom Foam, Laser Etching, Foam Design, Shipping Cases, Rack Mount Cases, Storage Solutions, Sporting Cases, Carrying Cases, Case Manufacturer, Fishing Cases, Firearm Cases

Here you go. This is his website

Comment

And this stuff is drop shipped to your door. I kind of like that

Comment

Working...
                  X