• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Ratings from Sunday

Originally posted by Man View Post

And it can keep dropping

Comment

‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Hit Season Low As Ravens Shutout Dolphins.'

Comment

I have watched the Texans since no one has taken the knee but that is it. For me it is more disinterest in the whole pro football thing. I only got back on board with them the past three years or so after many years of disinterest which started when the Oilers left. All this just reinforces my disinterest from before. I miss watching Jon Gruden I will admit but not enough to watch. It really all got pretty boring to me.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Nice. ESPN and other coverage have been injecting politics into sports and taking themselves way too seriously for a long time now. Shut up and entertain me or get off the screen. I'm glad to see some consequences finally hitting them.

NFL has all but admitted it isn't a 100% fair contest anyways. It gets more like WWE wrastiln daily.

Comment

This is all such good news!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                It's not the politics
                It's the $300 a month cable bills

Most ppl are going to pirated(stolen) streaming sources to watch the games

Comment

‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Stumble As Chiefs Beat Broncos'

Falling like a rock!

Comment

This is all such good news!!!!
                    You changed your avatar, but you are still the biggest supporter of the NFL boycott...serious Man. Lol

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                        You changed your avatar, but you are still the biggest supporter of the NFL boycott...serious Man. Lol
                        I changed it per your comment the other day!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          It's not the politics
                          It's the $300 a month cable bills

Most ppl are going to pirated(stolen) streaming sources to watch the games

Do you have to work at saying things like this or does it come naturally? I don't want to be insensitive if it is involuntary.

Comment

I changed it per your comment the other day!
                            Lol. Are we sure there are not latent reasons for your one man crusade (on here at least) against the NFL? Let’s dive deeper...you play organized football at anytime of your life? Pee Wees, Junior High, High School or College?? If so, what position?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              Lol. Are we sure there are not latent reasons for your one man crusade (on here at least) against the NFL? Let’s dive deeper...you play organized football at anytime of your life? Pee Wees, Junior High, High School or College?? If so, what position?
                              I bet he played assback. Man, get your assback over here and sit on this bench!

Comment

Working...
                              X