TBoT in Bastrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
    Challenging course, thanks to all who worked to set it up.
    Definitely coming back.
    Yes it was but we had a good time. That dang turkey on #2 gave me fits. Thinking about you going back tomorrow and shooting the club shoot.

Comment

It was great to be there and see so many friends. The new range location looks really good. As always the Bastrop folks are awesome hosts and the TBoT team keeps it well organized and fun. Thanks to HM, Howard, Glenn, Rhonda, Larry and all the others who spend their time and effort to make these shoots happen!

Well done!

Comment

I had a great time at this one. Thanks to all who helped make it happen. The new location is awsome, and even a little closer which is always nice. THANKS AGAIN BASTROP BOWHUNTERS!!

Comment

Like everyone has already stated, great course and good people who worked hard to put it all together! Thanks to all who did the work and congrats to the winners! Great brisket by the way!

Comment

Had a great time. Thanks guys. Arvin

Comment

Results are on tbot website for Bastrop, congratulations to all the winners. Thanks again to all who worked hard to make it another great shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
                Results are on tbot website for Bastrop, congratulations to all the winners. Thanks again to all who worked hard to make it another great shoot!

I see your boy whooped ya by one point! You should have taught him to have some respect for his elders!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Could not have worked out better, I was really happy for him!

Comment

Hey, there was supposed to be smiley faces in that post to indicate I was joking! I typed them, but they did not post!

Bisch

Comment

I knew you were! It was pretty funny, I didn’t have any wood arrows so he loaned me some so we could shoot a round together! In case anyone is interested I found a really good article by Tom Clum sr on Archery Form in Archery Trade magazine. It can be found on his Facebook page. The guy is a phenomenal trad Bowhunter and level four coach. Very good read!

Comment

Tom is a great guy to hang around in person too! I go see him every time I'm in Denver visiting my son.

Bisch

Comment

Those sure are some cute little girls on the results sheet.

Comment

Cuter in person, good family fun!

Comment

I sadly didn’t make it. I did shoot the club shoot. What stake did y’all shoot from? Just to kinda gauge how I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Hey, there was supposed to be smiley faces in that post to indicate I was joking! I typed them, but they did not post!

Bisch

I've noticed that on quoted posts lately.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X