• Show
Clear All

I swear that horse is shrinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 years ago, same caballo...

Comment

I love them boots Dale, and that boy has gone full blown rogue on the growing! Time has sped up so much these days, it's time for a Kerrville break for me and my bride. Gonna go look for some good peaches this weekend.

Comment

Quit washing that hoss and the shrink will stop!

Comment

Singing along with half the population of Shreveport, LA and Cody Jinks.

Comment

The trip to Kerrville was much needed and great therapy. We found some mighty sweet peaches at Eckhardts Orchard on 87 south of Fredricksburg and enjoyed some back road driving on Saturday. The drive back home on 290 was a lot more peaceful than the never ending battle on I-10, I'm ready for another week at the gold mine now.

Headed to Yogi Bear in Waller next week with the family, my need to relax has become almost senile.

Comment

I don't know if it's the heat or just getting older is sucking the energy out of me lately. Anyone else just plain done by the end of the day?

Comment

3 days of Yogi Bear at Waller with family and friends, it was fun. Thank you Lord for great AC, shade trees and a great breeze.

Comment

I had a hell of a run as a bachelor but today we celebrated 5 years of marriage. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We had a great dinner at Al Biernat’s.

Comment

Attaboy, Heath and Karla! Congratulations to you both!

Comment

Like button for Heath!!

Comment

Congrats Heath and Karla!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Family went to port A week before last for the week. Parents, brother and his family and my family. 11 total in one house. Had a great time, caught some fish and the best part was that my 12 yr old boy seems to have come home with a complete attitude change. Went from argumentative and downright disrespectful to me at times to a fine young man that has done nothing but be helpful and courteous.

Yes, I’m a hard *** at times on him about attitude and manners but I know what he’s capable of and expect the best from him.i also know as all kids do, he’s going to try me but this summer has been especially trying with him going from my house to his moms every other week. Prayers are appreciated that this keeps up and we’ve made it over the hump.

Took off work yesterday and had a boys day at top golf as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                              Family went to port A week before last for the week. Parents, brother and his family and my family. 11 total in one house. Had a great time, caught some fish and the best part was that my 12 yr old boy seems to have come home with a complete attitude change. Went from argumentative and downright disrespectful to me at times to a fine young man that has done nothing but be helpful and courteous.

Yes, I’m a hard *** at times on him about attitude and manners but I know what he’s capable of and expect the best from him.i also know as all kids do, he’s going to try me but this summer has been especially trying with him going from my house to his moms every other week. Prayers are appreciated that this keeps up and we’ve made it over the hump.

Took off work yesterday and had a boys day at top golf as well.

Glad to hear this abour your son's attitude. Will pray he keeps improving. ALWAYS let him know you love him.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Took the Nephew for a spin in the boat yesterday, caught a little gar and a boat repair bill for the steering cable [emoji849]

Also we got a couple ranch rodeos coming up at the church, if your in Brazoria Co. swing on by!

Comment

Working...
                                X