No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty baseball weather today! Oldest ended the day 2-0 in pool play in 12aaa division of the USSSA BBUSA event. My 9yo went 1-1 in a nation's tournament in select division. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Good luck to all of our resident tbh ball players tomorrow!

Comment

2-0 for the day, pulled the #2 seed and a 1030am game tomorrow. We couldn't get anything to fall in the first game and had to score 5 with time expired, it was fun watch them pull it off. Logan came up with the tying run on 2nd and hit a triple to the wall and then scored the winning run on the next hit. The kid goes to 2 strikes in every at bat, drives me crazy..

Comment

In Tyler for 12U open tourney. Went 1-1 on the day and still freaking waiting on brackets for tomorrow. It’s 1010pm. Post something so I know if it’s 8am or 1130!

Comment

My 9 year old was asked to play with an 11u team for this weekend. He did pretty well for playing up. Batting; walked twice and two long fly balls. Played short and left field. Was a good experience for him. We seeded first for Sunday. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Comment

Awesome... good luck tomorrow ya'll!! remember the time change

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Once you get bumped you might be forced to play up, there doesn't seem to ever be many 8AAA teams, not in DFW anyway.

Good stuff
              Yeah...kind if expecting to have to.. going to hit some open nations tourneys to prep gor gulf shores...that seems to be where all the aaa clubs are playing..

Comment

Won 12 to 4, championship at 115, most likely against the nitro.

Comment

Go get em!!

Comment

Falling apart, down 7 to 0 after 1

Comment

Got it to 9 to 5 after 3.

Comment

Tied it at 9, going to bottom of 4

Comment

Up 14-9, going to bottom of 5.

I need a beer.

Comment