No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present here in Lufkin helping my son with his new home.

Comment

Heading to Austin for Texas Assoc of Community College Trustee meetings Mon and Tues. Momma said she had to have her grandbaby fix, so she's driving so I can keep up with TBH.

Dr. D...tender video. Kinds wish I had at least one daughter.

Comment

Just got back from getting new arrows with Shankev. Bowzone was hopping!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Just got back from getting new arrows with Shankev. Bowzone was hopping!
          Don't fletch those arrows yet, Casey. I have something special coming for you

Comment

I'll throw another log on the fire.

Here to stay...

Comment

I can't believe Smart hasn't posted on this thread yet.

That, for sure, is something positive in itself.
              Last edited by TreeNap; 01-31-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to add another log to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  Don't fletch those arrows yet, Casey. I have something special coming for you

Oh boy!!!!!! Can't wait!

Comment

Felt another prayer just go up

Comment

Just worked on my truck. I hate working on drum brakes. Whoever invented Disk Brakes should be given sainthood. Much easy to work on.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Been a busy day. Basketball game at 10, Courtney to friend's birthday party after the game while I went to office to work on a new potential business opportunity, then to skating rink for another birthday party at 3, waiting now in the parking lot where our new church is under construction so I don't have to go back home, only to be back near here for tumbling at 6.

I'm excited about the progress of our church building!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just shot my bow for the first time in several weeks. Slick Tricks were within two or three inches of each other. Once you learn your bow it is like riding a bike, you just know how to do it.

Comment

We bought my Lauren a new mattress and box spring today. She is so happy to have a comfortable bed again. If you are looking for deals on mattresses go shopping. Don't pay the sticker price because they will come down.

Comment

The spot-type disc brake is an American invention. In 1898, Elmer Ambrose Sperry of Cleveland designed an electric car having front-wheel disc brakes.

Comment

I have the inlaws in and we are getting ready to eat New York strips cooked by my FIL and believe me, it will be as good as any steak cooked anywhere in the states, he is that good and I have a lot of friends that will back me up on that statement. he is also my insurance (life) agent so we are talking insurnace plans and updates. No problem with them being here, I have always gotten along with them really well and don't mind going to see them or them coming to see us. Good people.

Comment

Working...
                                X