Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take em View Post
    Being with in 6 yards is way to Cool. That is definitely a rush
    Yeah it was great I will defiantly be doing this again.

Comment

thats crazy.. talk about an adrenalin rush

Comment

I've heard of this kinda thing before - but that was wild. A+

Comment

i must be the only one unable to see the video. there is a large area of gs beneath the verbiage in post#1, but no link or video.

Comment

great vid love killin hogs

Comment

That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

That was freakin nutts!!! Best part was you jumping out of the bushes to finish the job. Was expecting you to jump off the tree

Comment

that is simply amazing....great setup for hogs!!! Your one bad man. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
                      that is simply amazing....great setup for hogs!!! Your one bad man. Good work
                      All my hog spots are on tree lines the guy filming was in a field in a tripod. The wind was perfect that day which made it a great hog set up. It's all about the wind direction.

Thanks for the comments

Comment

Where did you hit the hog initially with the spear? I'm assuming in the head area somewhere for it not to penetrate.

Unbelievable video, brother. Kudos to you and your cameraman.

Comment

a l l s o m e

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                            Where did you hit the hog initially with the spear? I'm assuming in the head area somewhere for it not to penetrate.

Unbelievable video, brother. Kudos to you and your cameraman.
                            Actually I hit it a little high in the spine right over top of the spinal cord in the vertebrae it gave it a kind of stinger I guess. If you watch the video closely you can see the hogs legs roll into the brush and that's when the spear bent when it rolled onto it.

And thanks for noticing the camera mans great job I tell him everytime someone notices how he did.

Comment

nice job

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                                X