Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
    They don't care one bit about those dreamers. They just want their votes. I just cant see how everyone doesn't see that

They have literally been admitting that on national television. People don't care because racism and stuff.

Comment

Chew for President in 2024!! ...well maybe Sheriff of Liberty County in 2020...

Comment

Americans are Dreamers also....

Mic drop!!

Comment

You can't make this stuff up. People are upset because he said America too many times, in a speech that is about the current state of America.

That is the opposition folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Guys i was anti-Trump during the primaries. I was not so nice to a lot of you on here that supported him from that point and I apologize for that. The general election for me was a "he's better than the alternative" line of thinking. From his acceptance speech forward, I was proven to be wrong. He was and is the right man for the job. Last nights speech was fantastic. It is an incredible feeling to have a POTUS that actually speaks to the people he was elected to represent, and not at them. If you can honestly listen to last nights speech as an American and say you didn't care for it, you should probably move somewhere else.

Say what you want about him being rude, crass, whatever, the man has been working to do what he said he would. All the while having poo and obstacles flung at him from every single direction. Don't get distracted by the media and people on this forum who try and deflect with pettiness (heck some are already trying to derail this thread). Keep an eye on the big picture.
            I would like to steal this with your permission and credit given.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

You can't make this stuff up. People are upset because he said America too many times, in a speech that is about the current state of America.

That is the opposition folks.
                Good Lord that is ludicrous. Who would have the gall to even say that?

Comment

Reading this thread it's funny how people don't like Donald Trump tweets. They think that if he would converse in a friendlier way that he could somehow bring them over to his way of thinking. Well if you look at the elections he won a lot of Democratic states, states that voted Democrat for the last 30 years. What is winning people over is getting out there and fighting back and not taking crap from the Democrats. In fact the giving it back as good as he is getting it from the Democrats tells people he is playing to win and he IS getting the job done. You don't like his language you don't like his tactics that's fine but you can't deny that it is producing results that are good for America.
                  By the way those that didn't vote really don't have any place to gripe imo.
                  You had a chance to cast your vote and you chose to be silent instead.
                  Taking it to the Democrats and being in your face so to speak is a winning formula.
                  The very fact that Trump is in office proves that.
                  Anyone can point out the negatives about Trump but there are a hell of a lot more positives than negatives.
                  I thought the speech was great and I am so thankful it was him up there to give that speech instead of Hillary.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Good Lord that is ludicrous. Who would have the gall to even say that?
                    Why, the ACLU of course. They claim the word being used by him is "divisive" and "exclusionary" .

Plus some POS congressman got up and walked out when the USA chant started.

They are Anti-Trump, but eve more so, Anti-American

Comment

Pelosi responds to “Americans are dreamers too,” with “Dreamers are Americans too”...

Follow our coverage of the midterm elections here.Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington. Our coverage of California politics is here. Follow us on Twitter and sign up for the free politics newsletter

Uhh no Madame, they ain’t! In fact they are by definition NOT Americans

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I would like to steal this with your permission and credit given.
                        No permission or credit necessary sir. Just some rambling thoughts of someone who wants to MAGA. . Use as you please.

Comment

Why, the ACLU of course. They claim the word being used by him is "divisive" and "exclusionary" .

Plus some POS congressman got up and walked out when the USA chant started.

They are Anti-Trump, but eve more so, Anti-American
                          Yeah I saw it with a google search, but I couldn’t find it reported but by one source so I’m a bit skeptical

Comment

The best thing he said in the whole speech was, support to other countries(money), if they are enemies and wish this country harm, then do not send them money.

One other thing, I have never heard a President say he loves us as much as Trump does. Im beginning to like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              Reading this thread it's funny how people don't like Donald Trump tweets. They think that if he would converse in a friendlier way that he could somehow bring them over to his way of thinking. Well if you look at the elections he won a lot of Democratic states, states that voted Democrat for the last 30 years. What is winning people over is getting out there and fighting back and not taking crap from the Democrats. In fact the giving it back as good as he is getting it from the Democrats tells people he is playing to win and he IS getting the job done. You don't like his language you don't like his tactics that's fine but you can't deny that it is producing results that are good for America.
                              By the way those that didn't vote really don't have any place to gripe imo.
                              You had a chance to cast your vote and you chose to be silent instead.
                              Taking it to the Democrats and being in your face so to speak is a winning formula.
                              The very fact that Trump is in office proves that.
                              Anyone can point out the negatives about Trump but there are a hell of a lot more positives than negatives.
                              I thought the speech was great and I am so thankful it was him up there to give that speech instead of Hillary.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                              Agreed. I am amazed at all the McCain republicans on here. They simply don’t have the guts to win. Spineless tactics don’t win.

Comment

Guys i was anti-Trump during the primaries. I was not so nice to a lot of you on here that supported him from that point and I apologize for that. The general election for me was a "he's better than the alternative" line of thinking. From his acceptance speech forward, I was proven to be wrong. He was and is the right man for the job. Last nights speech was fantastic. It is an incredible feeling to have a POTUS that actually speaks to the people he was elected to represent, and not at them. If you can honestly listen to last nights speech as an American and say you didn't care for it, you should probably move somewhere else.

Say what you want about him being rude, crass, whatever, the man has been working to do what he said he would. All the while having poo and obstacles flung at him from every single direction. Don't get distracted by the media and people on this forum who try and deflect with pettiness (heck some are already trying to derail this thread). Keep an eye on the big picture.
                                And if I remember right, all for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X