No announcement yet.

2017 f250.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought mine,2017 Fx4 STX package gasser. All the cameras, 8 inch touch screen. Got them where I wanted and told them add a Frontier brush guard. Love the truck. LED lighting is great. 42 K out the door. Oxford white. Thought it was a fair price.

Comment

So am I crazy to hope for a 6.7 4x4 XLT package for around 45k? It boggles my mind what these trucks sell for.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
        So am I crazy to hope for a 6.7 4x4 XLT package for around 45k? It boggles my mind what these trucks sell for.
        Yes. That's a pipe dream for a 4 door. Regular cab... possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Yes. That's a pipe dream for a 4 door. Regular cab... possibly
          Absolutely crazy you have to pay 50k for a cloth interior truck!

Comment

Got an F350 4x4 6.7 Super Cab (or whatever they call the cab and a half now) XL for
            $45k. Just a work/ranch truck rubber floors, etc.

All I need was a 6.7 PSD for me and a usb plug for the wife. None of the frills, like backup camera, nav., and whatever else they have on the computer systems these days.

Love it. (it does have power windows )

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
              You can probably touch a base XLT for $47-48k if you look hard enough. I’ve seen a few XLTs with plenty of options go for $50k. The XL of today can be as optioned as an XLT of a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                Just bought mine,2017 Fx4 STX package gasser. All the cameras, 8 inch touch screen. Got them where I wanted and told them add a Frontier brush guard. Love the truck. LED lighting is great. 42 K out the door. Oxford white. Thought it was a fair price.
                What LED lighting are you talking about? Surely interior or maybe fogs?

There's no OEM LED headlight options until you hit Lariat trim or higher.

Comment

I paid 49k for lariat gasser about 6 months ago. Loving it so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X