Moultrie Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Mobile

Anyone have one of these? Wondering how well they work.

Moultrie trail camera accessories help you get the best out of your trail camera. From security boxes to SD cards & viewers, we've got you covered.

I'll be following this. My A5 is modem compatible and I was going to pick one up before next season

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
      I'll be following this. My A5 is modem compatible and I was going to pick one up before next season
      I have 2 cameras compatible with this. Unless I hear something terrible about them, im going to get one!

Comment

I have 4 888's and been wondering the same...

I have 3 Covert wireless cameras and was wondering how they compare

My only worry is batteries....the Moultrie Powerpanel works fine but sometimes they stop working and a wireless camera will use alot of batteries

Comment

38mb-750 pics- $9.99
          65mb-1250 pics- $14.99
          125mb-2500 pics-$19.99
          250mb-5000 pics-$29.99

Pics are estimated pics per month with the given data... Sounding better and better

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MFDC0381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	24472558I have one and like it quite a bit. I put it in an area where I only have 2 bars of cell signal and the modem varies between 98-100%.
            Last edited by Jamesdad07; 11-16-2016, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I used their old system, when they were with AT&T. Worked great, had a few problems with the cameras after they were 4 years old or so. Called Moultrie up and they sent me free replacements. No complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                [ATTACH]825329[/ATTACH]I have one and like it quite a bit. I put it in an area where I only have 2 bars of cell signal and the modem varies between 98-100%.

I know you can update the camera settings but can you use the reformat option remotely to clear the camera card if it's full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How's the battery usage ??

Comment

[ATTACH]825329[/ATTACH]I have one and like it quite a bit. I put it in an area where I only have 2 bars of cell signal and the modem varies between 98-100%.
                    How much are you paying a month for service? And how many pictures a month are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
                      How's the battery usage ??

I have had it out just over 2 months and the battery is at 97%

Comment

I have had it out just over 2 months and the battery is at 97%
                        how many pictures a month you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          I know you can update the camera settings but can you use the reformat option remotely to clear the camera card if it's full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I don't want to give you the wrong info on this. I am positive that I can delete pictures from the app, but I am not sure if it actually deletes them from the card or just from the online camera profile because I have a big card in (I believe it is 32 GB) that has a bunch of videos from another card on there as well as the pictures that have been taken on this one. I just went through and deleted a couple of hundred pictures and will see if it removed them from the card and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                            how many pictures a month you getting?
                            I have the small plan ($13/month) and get between 4-12 pics per upload (one upload at 1pm and one at 1am) I would say. So, about 240ish pictures a month.

Comment

Bringing this TTT since I'm researching this option. It uses the verizon network which is what works for my spot and is also cheap! Curious to hear updates from those using.

Comment

Working...
                              X