Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's winning?

Comment

I know Rust Horn won the men's selfbow class. Not sure about anything else. Was hot tired and sweaty so we left for showers and a good dinner.
      Oh... I didn't even come close!

Comment

Rusty has not won the IBO selfbow class yet! They have to shoot today to finalize that. He was sitting in first place going into this morning. He did win the Selfbow Shootdown, and is very close in the Hunter Challenge.

Roger A went into this morning in 4th place in MLB.

Dano was 4th in SLB.

Shiloh was 3rd in LB!

Good luck to everyone this morning!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

thanks for the update

Comment

I apologize, I watched the shootout yesterday and thought Rusty had won the whole thing.

Comment

He has now!

Congrats to all the Texans who faired well this weekend:

Rusty Horn - IBO World Champion - Self bow
              Selfbow Shootout Champion
              Hunter Challenge Senior Division Champion

Roger Armendariz - 4th place IBO Modern Longbow Division
              Member of the team that won the Team Shoot

Shiloh Butts- IBO World Champion -Longbow Division
              (He ain't a Texan, but pretty good guy none the less)

Bisch

Comment

Way to go guys!

Comment

Way to represent Texas! Congrats to all!!

I've got to make this shoot next year!

Comment

Congratulations Rusty and Roger ! Lots of talent in
                    TBOT !

Comment

Congrats guys!

Comment

Waydago!

Comment

Guys it's was a blast in Tennessee. I seen some really good shooters and some surprising shots by some people. I did get do the hunter challenge shoot down BUT my first person I was against was Dewayne Martin so he shot three 11s and two 10s , I shot two 11s and two 10s and a 5 so that was that. They couldn't have started me with anyone else ? I also placed 2nd in the hunter challenge course MLB , Ryan Ramsey I believe nudged me by a point for first place congrats to him that . I also shot the tradtech team shoot challenge it is
                          a high pressure shoot that went on for 2 hours . Team shoot is interesting because you can't mess up because then you can sink your team with you extra pressure there , that one to me was the most intense part of the weekend . Rusty won a bunch of stuff in self bow I lost track on what he won he did good. Shiloh was in 3 rd into the championship round and ended up in 1st on the final day , good shooting on his part. The IBO will be in West Virginia next year I recommend if anyone can make it do so you won't be disappointed there is lots of shooting,or stuff to buy from vendors or bows ,targets etc. I hope to make it next year also.

Comment

Congrats guys and gals.... I saw on another site that Shana Sattler got 3rd in women's.

Comment

Roger is right. Unlimited shooting the Hunter Challenge for $25 and 3 IBO rounds for $40. Cheap entertainment! You should try it if you can. I was fortunate to be "on" this weekend and it turned out well for me. Great event, no matter where it is located. Congrats to all. Rusty

Comment

Almost forgot to thank Arvin Weaver for a fantastic selfbow and Wyatt Webb for my arrows.

Comment

Working...
                                X