Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
    You had an awsome day! Found any celts or grooved axes on this site yet? You are living the life brother
    Not from this site. I have uhhh several....

Comment

wow, this thread is like Christmas everytime I come back to it.
      Congrats again.

Comment

Please please please keep updating like you have been, I check in on this everyday and it all blows my mind. I hope to one day have a collection just half the size as just one of your picture updates.

Comment

That plainview type looks to be made out of very beautiful material. A really nice piece indeed!

Your latest haul obviously is mostly woodland type points but a couple of pieces look like andice to me. The white one with the long stem looks like one but is missing it's wings and the ears were reworked? Also, that reddish piece looks like it could possibly be a blank for an andice perhaps? I say that because of the shape and I can easily see that being worked into one very easily. Interesting pieces for sure garguy!

Keep em coming my man.

Comment

Outstanding - best thread ever!! More, please!

Comment

Cool

Comment

This is so Dang Cool.... to follow this is Great!!!!!!!

Comment

wow aint that some cool finds!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    That plainview type looks to be made out of very beautiful material. A really nice piece indeed!

Your latest haul obviously is mostly woodland type points but a couple of pieces look like andice to me. The white one with the long stem looks like one but is missing it's wings and the ears were reworked? Also, that reddish piece looks like it could possibly be a blank for an andice perhaps? I say that because of the shape and I can easily see that being worked into one very easily. Interesting pieces for sure garguy!

Keep em coming my man.
                    Never thought of that being an Andice blank. I have found Andice in this site. I found another Andice barb yesterday.

Later... gotta go dig!

Comment

Originally posted by jbird77 View Post
                      I know you've done the math on here, but I still can't wrap my head around how there are so many points in one location. I've never found and arrowhead and wouldn't even know how to get started. It just amazes me how you located such an area and had so much belief in it that you bought it just to dig. I love this thread. When I think of buying property, it's to retire on!! Keep it up, I'm lovin it!
                      This X10!

Comment

wow good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Keep em coming my man.
                          Yep, I agree that the long stemmed piece is probably an Andice with the ears broken off. Nice stuff, keep it coming.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

This is a great thread.

Comment

Went out this morning and blew a seal on a hydrolic cylinder first thing. I took it to the shop and spent the morning changing the screen on my sifter. Have to do that at about 500 yds of dirt and it was getting a couple of holes in it.

I found maybe a dozen points before breaking down. I did find a grade 10 Langtry though! Will get pics of it later. Should be back digging tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X