No announcement yet.

How many people can't tie a tie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can, its so simple, open the clip snap over collar close clip,,, whats so hard about that?

Comment

I thought a tie went on a bread sack...

Comment

I have to look it up on YouTube every time.

Comment

Yep. Had to learn how in college and never forgot. Wore one every day for 5-6 years when I first started banking in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I also learned how in junior high, I think, beause I wore it to church. My dad worked in the oil fields but always wore a suit when it was was appropriate.

Believe it or not, image is VERY important in business, and management probablly thinks that driving a jacked up truck is a sign of lack of maturity. Think about it. Do you ever see older, more mature people driiving jacked up trucks? Nope...just kids that think it's cool. Mature folks realize that jacked up trucks is a foolish way to spend money.

I’m stubborn and did it my way. Kept my jacked up truck and got promoted a few months later. Before I took the new position I had a 4 door sedan. I just didn’t feel the need to change vehicles when I paid for my own fuel to get back and forth to work. I also drove a company vehicle when I got to work.

The older I get the more wisdom I get and realize that people can judge someone on he stupidest things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd lay 9 to 1 odds that all you sob's that can not tie a tie would be able to tie a loop knot in a matter of seconds in a 30mph wind in 3' seas and probably never look down.

Comment

Wore ties for 30 yrs, now don’t want to

Comment

Nope, only time I wear a tie is at a very important persons funeral or wedding, same with a suit.

Comment

I can tie a tie and thought I was mature. Been in sales for 27 years

But I drive jacked up truck so...

Guess I need to sell my ties.

Comment

Had to learn in FFA 30+ years ago. Only worn one 4 or 5 times since but I still remember.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Been tying Windsors, half Windsor's and Pratts since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have always wanted to do some bow ties for some reason even though around my parts you rarely see them worn.

Comment

You could always join the United States Marine Corps. Those drill instructors would love to teach you to tie one. That's where I learned.

Comment

I had to go to my grandfathers funeral when I was a young man and I stood infront of the mirror for about an hour and taught myself before his funeral. That was 35 yrs ago and to this day everytime I wear one I think
                            of him.

Comment

I can but I've decided I'll never do it again. My daughter's wedding was the last time.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

No can do, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X