No announcement yet.

Monster buck...but it makes me sad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya think???, thats friggin retarted. I'd rather have a skinny E.Tx 6 on my wall than that mutated mongeloid

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
      It's waay too much IMO. I prefer them el natural.
      Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        Messing with genetics and altering them to accomplish deer like this is wrong IMO.

I would further comment on this but there's no need in ruffling feathers...

I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Give me a mature free roamin' 8 pt over that thing any day.
          Yes sir....

Comment

depressing

Comment

He doesn't appeal to me at all. It's not that I'm against improving genetics on a place, I just don't like the unrealistic looking deer- they look dumb and out of place.

Comment

As I am a part of a ranch that breeds deer I think the deer is nice to look at but as an average every day hunter that has to scrap up what i can each year to hunt somewhere I'm a bit nautious at times when seeing deer like that. As many others have stated any hunter would fling an arrow at such a deer. The things some breeders do to produce the biggest and largest deer are just flat out wrong IMHO. I could go on for hours about that but to cut things short. Beautiful deer but it doesn't do much for me either.

Comment

I know if I owned him and he was valued at a million dollars he would be sleeping in my bed, not laying out there in the weeds with all the bugs.

Comment

That's just sad.

Comment

I will stick with my 50 acre low fence 8!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	adamsfarm08111resize.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24011106

but to each it's own!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
                        I know if I owned him and he was valued at a million dollars he would be sleeping in my bed, not laying out there in the weeds with all the bugs.

The divorce may cost you more than a million..

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
                          Not my style, thats all ill say.
                          X3

Comment

Nature does it best. The genetic engineering takes all of the fun out of what "might" show up at your stand. This is a big part of why leases, and hunting in general, are getting to be rediculously expensive.

Comment

Pictures like this and pretty much every page in TTHA make me ill with the franken-buck's they are creating..
                              ..and no one is going to be able to convince me that these deer aren't being chemically/genetically altered..

To me this is like going down to the Trophy shop, designing, creating, and then purchasing a trophy for yourself.
                              Just my opinion, and you're entitled to my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                                Saw it on another forum and I still dont like it. And a lot of people did say if they saw it in the wild that most would shoot it but thats the point, you would never see anything like that in the wild.

This...........

Comment

Working...
                                X