Just found a DEAD 22yo Honduran Immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a DEAD 22yo Honduran Immigrant

My dad just called to tell me that he was woken up at 7:30 this morning by our hand Pancho knocking at his door. When he opened the door, Pancho was frantic and speaking very rapid spanish words like "muerte, hombre, and diga me"! My dad jumped in the truck with him still not sure what was happening, and they took off across the ranch.

Laying between the ranch road and the border fence was a dead man. My dad could tell that he hadn't been there long. He called the BP and the scene was quickly secured. Upon inspection, they found his Honduran ID and also determined that he was traveling alone right before he died of dehydration or heat stroke. He was 22.

The funeral home came out and loaded him up about 30 minutes ago.

Happens more than people know...

Comment

I hear this happens all the time........very sad way to die..........

Comment

wow you never know how many times that happens and varmints get the body before somebody finds it. prett sad though

Comment

Wow....that is crazy...

Comment

The price of freedom...

Comment

Holy Moly.

Comment

that sucks. I don't like the idea of illegal immagration but it sure does suck that people die that way.

Comment

I doubt that was the way that Frank had his day planned out! Sad.

Comment

A couple of years ago our lease hunters found a guy that been laying there about a month. Not much left of him, as he had been gnawed on. BP in our area said that 2-3 die in Dimmit county each month, especially in summer.

Comment

Weve got alot them that camp on the creeks on the place we hunt in Carrizo. Fortunately I havent had anything like this happen. Its been averaging 105 out there this past week sure hard on everyone.

Comment

Whoa...

Comment

That would be kind of creepy going to your stand at about 5:30 am .

Comment

Sadly Peyton, I bet there are many more that die and are never found.

Everyone wants freedom.

Comment

Wow that's terrible

Comment

Working...
                              X