Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENTRY THREAD for AUGUST 2018 PHOTO CONTEST #153 - "Texas Heat"

"TEXAS HEAT"

This is the contest ENTRY thread. Pick out your best photo that captures the Texas heat or the way you beat the heat! This could be anything from filing feeders in the blistering heat to a nice cool swimming hole.

Remember......
    * Only ONE submission per person.
    * Photo must be taken during the month of AUGUST.
    * Deadline for entries is midnight, August 31st.

▼ Contest Rules ▼

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...37&postcount=1

ENTRY THREAD for AUGUST 2018 PHOTO CONTEST #153 - "Texas Heat"

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180806/83b0ec23f355d5dc8e6b5e69aa891576.jpg[/IMG
    Granddaughter beating the heat with a snow cone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The way I cool down in the Texas heat is I take a 2 week vacation to the mountains of Colorado the last week in July and the first week in August. In town it averaged 38* at night and the highs averaged 67*

Here I was at a cool spot about 10K' elevation at this waterfall on Imogene pass.

IMG_7422 by Rusty Butler, on Flickr

Comment

Our big guy at the lake. Unfortunately his days are numbered due to a brain tumor. Being in the water is what he loves most, so while he is still with us, we are getting him there as often as possible. He's a big goof ball.
        Attached Files

Comment

[emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick2012 View Post
            Our big guy at the lake. Unfortunately his days are numbered due to a brain tumor. Being in the water is what he loves most, so while he is still with us, we are getting him there as often as possible. He's a big goof ball.
            Sorry to hear that. He looks like he is happy as could be in this pic. Take him as much as you can. Man's best friend.

Comment

A few more days left. Lets get a few more pictures tied to this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sportsman View Post
                The way I cool down in the Texas heat is I take a 2 week vacation to the mountains of Colorado the last week in July and the first week in August. In town it averaged 38* at night and the highs averaged 67*

Here I was at a cool spot about 10K' elevation at this waterfall on Imogene pass.

IMG_7422 by Rusty Butler, on Flickr
                Picking this as the winner for the month. Sorry for the delay in picking, but I have been on vacation the last week in the mounatins of Colorado. It was absolutely beautiful and a GREAT way to beat the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                  Picking this as the winner for the month. Sorry for the delay in picking, but I have been on vacation the last week in the mounatins of Colorado. It was absolutely beautiful and a GREAT way to beat the heat.
                  Very awesome picture.

Comment

Sept. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post

Thanks. Ill decide the sept and post it up.

Sent from somewhere in the woods using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X