WELL Another one for the burn pile!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nailed it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQiUayn4eQ"]Greg Gutfeld DESTROYS Peter Fonda Over DISGUSTING Tweets About Barron Trump - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I hope you are correct.. He should dragged to jail and locked up for a year or two, or better, and put on a no fly list... It's time to start making examples out of these idiots.. They need to swing by and pick up Barry, Bill, Hillary and Madonna while they are taking out the trash!!!!!
      Yup allover tweeter - Melania contacted them and it's STILL illegal!!!!

Comment

I'm sure him and his liberal elite comrades know plenty of pedophiles!

Comment

Anyone remember the movie he starred in where he was a pedophile who won Brooke Shields in a card game at 13 yrs old - truth is ALWAYS stranger than fiction

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Have this framed in my man cave.. It's a shame because I thought he was a cool dude when I was a kid..
            It will now be up in smoke..
            Ridding the idiots one by one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hasn’t had a relevant roll in a movie that I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir, he's pathetic, Dumocraps have stooped to an all time low here lately, they are just so upset that crooked Hillary did not win they can't get past it.

Comment

I though he had been dead for about 40 years.....

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  I though he had been dead for about 40 years.....
                  I could see why you would think that.. Bottom feeding liberals, like him, tend to be totally irrelevant and off the grid until it is time to say idiotic things and cause controversy....

Comment

I saw Easy Rider a few decades after it came out, pretty sure I fell asleep atleast once during it. But I remember it being pretty much like Cheech and Chong on bikes. Some drug dealing hippies driving around the country on some cool choppers.

I would expect you have to have some better stuff on your walls taxidermy

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      I saw Easy Rider a few decades after it came out, pretty sure I fell asleep atleast once during it. But I remember it being pretty much like Cheech and Chong on bikes. Some drug dealing hippies driving around the country on some cool choppers.

I would expect you have to have some better stuff on your walls taxidermy
                      Yea I liked "Cheech and Chong" too... "Easy Rider" was as good as it got back in the day.. I also watched "Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry"(1974)numerous times...

Don't hate the player hate the game..

Comment

Sell it to the resident lib. He'll probably make a shrine of it.

Comment

Yeah he put out an apology and went right back to being a tool!! I saw one yesterday where Trump supposedly tweeted out ( wasn't really Trump) :

Hey Fonda I really liked you in Easy Rider, or as I like to call it - your Mother!!!

Comment

Out of curiosity who were you a fan of? Wyatt the dope smoking acid taking biker or Peter Fonda the younger brother of Jane and long winded political blowhard? Would the statement surprise you from either? He is a a actor and they say dumb **** why let it bother you. Its still a good movie with a somewhat crappy ending no need to burn your poster.

Comment

I boycotted Hollywood a while back. It was easy. Screw them.

Comment

Yeah we called Dish and had our local channels cancelled after the Rosanne show fiasco. They gave us the movie channels for free three months cause we've been good customers for like 10 years as a bandaid. After seeing just the libtard titles on all the HBO series we called them back and reminded them that they didn't remove the local channels and we wanted a retro refund for that, and demanded they take that smut they call premium channels off of our programming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X