X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

but here's how this works. If you kill something with your bow and tell us on this site that you have, you must post pics of said kills. Otherwise no pics, didn't happen.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Welcome to the fire. I am going to get an Apex Pro sight! How do you like it?
          So far I love it, I had a Axion 5 pin before and my site picture just seemed to busy. I enjoy the brightness settings to adjust for different light conditions

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            but here's how this works. If you kill something with your bow and tell us on this site that you have, you must post pics of said kills. Otherwise no pics, didn't happen.
            My first second and third bow kill between 12-27-17 and 12-28-17. Buddy brought me on a cull hunt in San Angelo
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Halo View Post
                My first second and third bow kill between 12-27-17 and 12-28-17. Buddy brought me on a cull hunt in San Angelo

Nice! Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Sir and don't go near the Rage fail thread !

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Well sir, you got started off with a bang!! Congratulations on the kills! Didn't take you long to fill the freezer!
                        Welcome to tha farr (gotta get your definitions down right bein' from East Texas and all... farr= pile of burnin' sticks. ferr=from here ta yonder... )

Comment

Welcome....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Well sir, you got started off with a bang!! Congratulations on the kills! Didn't take you long to fill the freezer!
                            Welcome to tha farr (gotta get your definitions down right bein' from East Texas and all... farr= pile of burnin' sticks. ferr=from here ta yonder... )
                            My buddy made it look easy in San Angelo, I was seeing any where form 20-30 deer a sit. Missed a few times trying to get my excitement under hand on a few does, but managed to get a few bucks off for him. They may be Culls or Management Bucks to him but the Bigger 8pt which was my first felt like shooting the Trophy of a life time to me. I have taken some pretty nice bucks with the gun, but I can say I have never felt so good about harvesting an animal until doing with my bow.

Comment

Welcome to the Fire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Welcome Sir and don't go near the Rage fail thread !
                                lol, I have seen it already. My results were more than acceptable to me. Neither buck went over 30-35 yards, and I watched them expire in site.

Comment

Working...
                                X