Is this burmuda grass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Not bermuda. Get some 2 4 D and spray a small section with weeds in it. If it is Bermuda it will kill only the weeds. If it kills the grass too then you know it is not Bermuda.
    This, Amine 400 is another name you will find it at the feed store for about $10 and it will last a long time as your only use about 2 oz per gallon. Mix in sprayer. It won't kill grasses, only broadleaf weeds. Tractor supply has it also. You only need the quart size.

Comment

I use BroadStrike for crab grass in my Bermuda, it's a pre-emergent though. You can also use Scout for the crab grass after its already growing.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
        This, Amine 400 is another name you will find it at the feed store for about $10 and it will last a long time as your only use about 2 oz per gallon. Mix in sprayer. It won't kill grasses, only broadleaf weeds. Tractor supply has it also. You only need the quart size.
        I use this to get rid of burr weed around the house, works really well. Pretty sure the stuff will go bad before I ever use it all.

Comment

It's actually called torpedo grass. It overtook my st Augustine last year and it's very hard to kill. There is a product out there that will kill,it, but it's kinda pricey. I just resodded it instead, and it's still coming out in certain spots. Gonna have to stay on top of it and not let it take over again.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Can you find out what will kill crabgrass in Zoysia? MSMA is not good on it!
            Drive 75 or Asulox

Comment

I don't think its bermuda common or costal

Comment

Second pic looks like crabgrass?

Comment

Working...
                X