Incident in The Woodlands (punks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incident in The Woodlands (punks)

After visiting a customer in Magnolia I headed to The Woodlands to pick up little man from daycare. While on Woodlands Parkway, I noticed that I was coming up on some cyclists on the shoulder and didn't think much of it as it's pretty typical.

What really caught my attention though was that the vehicle in front of me chunked a water bottle at these two guys riding and minding their own business. I instantly jotted down their plate and car description and got pretty ******.

We ended up at a stop light and the cyclists caught up and got up on the window of the SUV. I think it was two young HS age kids driving and they wouldn't roll down the windows but the cyclists were pretty ******.

They kept riding while we were stopped and then when we got a green light, the kids in the SUV threw more **** out of the windows at them. At that point, I decided to call the cops.

I followed them for a few miles and they knew I was following them as they went in and out of parking lots tying to lose me while I was giving the cops updates. They drove like crazy and almost caused a few accidents.

Anyway, I stopped following them and keep hoping the cops show up on their front porch but I'm half inclined to find out where they live and ask to talk to the parents.

What say you? Would you let it go or track them down and talk to mom and pop? Again, this was The Woodlands so I've gotta think his parents don't know he is using his nice SUV to harass bikers.
    Last edited by HoustonHunter; 04-20-2017, 08:43 PM.

Ive got a clear picture of the license plate/make/model/color.

Comment

Drop it on fb with full story...

Ps you did the right thing calling cops, props

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        Drop it on fb with full story...

Ps you did the right thing calling cops, props

You'll probably get a lot of traction going this route.

Comment

Put the picture of the SUV on Montgomery County Police Reporter for all to see. Maybe the parents will be embarrassed enough to take some action.

Comment

Many cyclists wear go pro type cameras to get footage of bad driver behavior these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              Many cyclists wear go pro type cameras to get footage of bad driver behavior these days.
              Heck im staying in houston this month and thinking i need it for the TRUCK

Comment

I didn't see any go pros on these guys and had actually thought about that as I've got a few brothers that ride a lot.

Comment

I've tracked down kids by their plate number before when they did stupid stuff like that. Showed up at their house and showed their dad video of them acting dumb as ****. Also let them know it's not hard to find them. I would go talk to the parents if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not familiar with the FB but sounds like a good idea. Burn 'em. Hopefully they learn

Comment

I can't get mad at them, I've often dreamed of doing the same thing. Luckily for the cyclists I don't believe in wasting beer [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have a video of it but I have no problem giving a play by play to a parent. I think they'll believe a stranger showing up on their front porch telling a story like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          I can't get mad at them, I've often dreamed of doing the same thing. Luckily for the cyclists I don't believe in wasting beer [emoji28]

I get not sharing the rode but this shoulder was a yard or two deep and they were nowhere near our vehicles.

Comment

Sounds like a couple of pop knots are in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

Maybe empty cans but definitely wouldn't waste a full beer

Comment

Working...
                              X